Reviews for Every Now and Then
Guest chapter 73 . 11/13/2014
Woah..that doesn't wrap anything up...i just read a story that was half about the actual plot and then spent about 30 chapters dawdling around. And we never figure out what happens between al and Luna..oh dear, I'm sorry to be so honest, but I feel that if I don't give my full opinion then you wo t know how it could be improved for future stories. It was a good stat though. But I think your story just needs better organization.
John chapter 45 . 8/25/2013
Winry's dad's name is Yuri.
thisisup-upisno chapter 73 . 6/22/2013
...so I'm reading the AN and I realize that, unlike most authors, you didn't take the time to express mourning because "I've been working on this thing for YEARS, it's my BABY, SOB!" So I check to see just HOW LONG it took.
Imagine my surprise when I realized it only took two months. TWO MONTHS to post SEVENTY-THREE CHAPTERS. GOOD GOD WOMAN.
I RESPECT you.
Oh, SUGAR-HONEY-ICED-TEA!
XD Made. My. Day.
thisisup-upisno chapter 59 . 6/21/2013
I LIKE this girl!
Mostly, I want to smack authors who introduce OC's for the express purpose of them hooking up with Ed/Al/Roy/What-Have-You. I was withholding judgment, because I hadn't 'met' her yet. Now, I'm kinda glad I did.
I can just IMAGINE the thoughts running through Al's head! *giggles like a three-year-old on crack*
I can't wait to see the introductions...
"Brother, you remember Luna, right...?"
*stunned look* "...The FUCK, Al?!"
thisisup-upisno chapter 38 . 6/21/2013
Question: you're American, yet you use the term WC instead of bathroom or restroom. Why?
Loving this so far!
Orange21 chapter 73 . 6/11/2012
Love it :) I especially love Luna the moon princess!3 Al and her together, it's really amusing reasung how they interact together. I would love to read more of them together. :)
TheMistOfThePast chapter 73 . 12/15/2011
this was such an interesting and cyte story! *goes to read sequel*
Guest chapter 49 . 10/18/2011
That was low. A child? Come on. And theyre probably going to adopt them right. Sigh. I much preferred how this fic began, with mindless fluff. Meh.
Guest chapter 48 . 10/18/2011
Hehehe 'shhh! I'm sleeping' nice
Guest chapter 47 . 10/18/2011
...strange chapter...
Guest chapter 45 . 10/18/2011
Aren't the Hohenzollerns the Kaisers? Like the Romanovs are the Tsars? It's not exactly a shocker that Ed's dreams turn into nightmares, he's scene some stuff. But the first part was cute.
Guest chapter 36 . 10/18/2011
It may have been the soul destroying day, but the mere mention of war made me tear up. Ed, now would be the time to oh so subtly tell Winry he loves her. Stupid Roy. I love and hate him for sacrificing Ed for hawkeye. Yet it's the logical and obvious choice, Ed is simply far too stubborn to die, and like he'll Roy would sacrifice Riza for anything. Thankyou
Guest chapter 35 . 10/18/2011
I have a great respect for hawkeye. I love how the boys do too, "you mean that's physically possible"' lol. Thankyou
Guest chapter 34 . 10/18/2011
Yeh, "subtle", suuure... I kind of thought that makes it more obvious... But hell, I did lit, creative writing, professional writing and publishing. I guess I just look for these things. Nicely done though. And yeh Ed, you keep telling yourself that. Thankyou