Reviews for Nothing Would Ever Be The Same
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
A great story. Very well written.
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Wonderfully written and I adored it. :D Great job! :)
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
“James and Sirius are always after Snape about something, and he gives back as good as he gets."-yeah, with Remus helping to make the Marauders' Map so they can jump him four on one with nobody to help or to belive Snape. With those odds, Remus is living in a dream world where he's not enabling bullying and cruelty.

But as we all know, Lupin learned to forgive his friends, and romp with them once more (and keeping lookout for them during the Pants incident, too). Besides, who cares about Snape anyway? It's obvious nobody does, not even the Headmaster-besides, _he_ would be in trouble for breaking the rules, too. We can't forget that part.

Remus will be just fine with what his friends did and will do. No wonder Snape can't trust him (and why should he?).
saskiawrites chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Really nice, I liked it a lot. You manage to do the whole "Snape-finds-out" scene amazingly well; I have read so many cheesy versions that I was really delighted to find this one. The one thing I didn't understand was if his parents didn't want him to associate with many other children after he'd been bitten, why was he hanging out with his cousin who didn't know he was a werewolf? Other than that, though, I loved everything. Remus had character, which was great... again, I have seen way too many fics where he is the male equivalent of a Mary-Sue... and I liked how he was able to guess it was Snape right off the bat. Very nice!
Ysilme chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
That's a brilliant tale, very observant and obviously quite a missing chapter. I think it could have happened exactly like this, and fits so extremely well into the whole tale. It's rather bitter, on the other side, to see what all broke for Remus and what the consequences were... I always thought the whole incident had been treated much too leniently, though your tale makes clear that other consequences might have had quite an impact. But still, how awful for Severus that he left with such emotional baggage, but Remus as well...