Reviews for Death Eatin' A Cracker
Andante825 chapter 25 . 3/27
I'm enjoying "Death Eatin' a Cracker" so much. Please don't take it down in the next few days - I would be very sorry not to finish it! I hate that you had a negative experience with reviews (not uncommon on this site), because your story is an unmitigated pleasure. You write Sookie's voice beautifully, and I'm loving the healthier relationship between her and Eric. I really appreciate the time and talent you put into this story, especially when the series ended so disappointingly. Thank you for writing!
SassyCass chapter 55 . 3/11
This story is magnificent; I've rarely read better. Thank you for sharing your talent.

Keep writing ;D .
116jeff chapter 18 . 2/25
I adore this chapter! "Come back," Is such a sweet, vulnerable line for Sookie here. I love that she recognized her need and then his strong response to it!
Seamstress chapter 32 . 2/14
That "Is there love, Sookie?" line gets me every time. My interpretation is that he's hesitant to ask her, but he wants to know. It's the phrasing you chose ...he doesn't ask her if she loves him, as if it's not as personal. Like it won't hurt as much or be as much of a rejection if she says no or gives a less than enthusiastic answer. So well written.
Seamstress chapter 25 . 2/14
Oh God, Cyn, I crack up every time I read this chapter! So. Damn. Funny!

Had to let u know how much I am enjoying this re-read.
Hey, MissCyn! I'm reading your work again because it's so good. Hope you're doing well!
Tenwang chapter 55 . 1/29
I just discovered your story. It's beautiful, thank you
geenakmom chapter 55 . 1/15
Such a beautiful story! I enjoyed it immensely! Thank you so much for a fantastically written story.
MsNorthman chapter 55 . 12/18/2016
God I loved this story. Now one of my all time favorites! Can't believe I never read the ending to this before! Thank you for this, it was just absolutely awesome and I'm going to remember to nominate it for a You Want Blood Award for all time favorite fic and writer when they come around in the spring again. Thanks so much again!
MsNorthman chapter 53 . 12/17/2016
The more I read this I'm beginning to think that I never read the last half of this amazing story! I've been busting a gut laughing throughout. You are a really talented writer and I'm sorry that I've only rediscovered this gem until now.
MsNorthman chapter 43 . 12/17/2016
Oh Sookie stop running from Eric! Any woman would kill to have a man love her that much!
MsNorthman chapter 42 . 12/17/2016
Omg I love this story so much. Your Sookie and Eric are soo fun to read. Hilarious! I can't believe I haven't re read this until now!
MsNorthman chapter 21 . 12/16/2016
I'd forgotten how funny this story is! I'm glad to be re reading it!
Guest chapter 55 . 11/29/2016
fucking brilliant fic loved it thanks
nerdalertwarning chapter 55 . 10/20/2016
I'm a little late to the party, but I just wanted to review. The story was beautiful. I felt as if the charcters were slightly OOC, and for that I loved it. You entwined your history and your personal life into this story, molded the characters into depictions of your history. It became your story, not theirs. From the beautiful vintage dress that burned to your Sourthern history, this story was a reflection of you- and it was amazingly written. Thank you for sharing, and thank you for writing!
3,037 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »