Reviews for Death Eatin' A Cracker
Eric Is All Mine chapter 55 . 9/1
I am so thankful to California Kat for recommending this. I looooved this story. Yes, Sookie is as frustrating as ever, but thank God she figures it out in the end. I loved the characters - so vivid and so creative. You've created a wonderful world. Thanks for sharing.
This story was one of the first I read years ago when I discovered fan-fiction. I'm thankful to California Kat for recommending it so I could enjoy it again. What a delightful read! It is one of my all time favorites. Thank you so much for your wonderful talent!
rosina99 chapter 1 . 8/9
Misscyn, I think I must have stumbled upon this story a few years back- maybe four or five. I read it at the time and truly loved it: the humor, the creatively drawn characters, the sheer adventure of the whole thing. Back then, I was new enough that I never left reviews. Partly, I didn't really think about it. But I think when I discovered fan fiction, I was just so greedy, consuming one story after another. So I apologize for not leaving a review before now. Honestly, I don't know if you'll read this- perhaps you don't write anymore- or write here, at least. But I did want to let you know that, upon CaliforniaKat's recommendation a few days ago, I reread your story. And again I fell in love with your writing. You so obviously poured your heart and soul into the piece and it shows. I can feel how much you care for these characters. I love this Eric- he has many aspects to his personality and he's complicated and wonderful, strong and tender and just perfect. Sookie frustrates me, yet she's hilarious and I adore her. So, thank you! Thank you for your time and effort. For your writing talents and heart. Thank you for making laugh and cry and giving me hours and hours of delight. Whatever it is you are doing now in your life, I wish you well.
Cheers!
sbinez chapter 55 . 8/9
Where has this story been all my life, or at least all of my Sookie and Eric lovin life! A huge THANK YOU to California Kat for recommending this story because otherwise I would have never found it! Dearest misscyn,
You truly have a talent writing about our beloved Eric and Sookie and even though this story was written years ago I am grateful that you shared your talent with us! I loved absolutely everything about this story, even annoying Sookie who constantly doubted her relationship in the end she finally figured out what we knew all along. There is no world without Eric Northman in it!
Sincerely,
sbinez
Andante825 chapter 25 . 3/27
I'm enjoying "Death Eatin' a Cracker" so much. Please don't take it down in the next few days - I would be very sorry not to finish it! I hate that you had a negative experience with reviews (not uncommon on this site), because your story is an unmitigated pleasure. You write Sookie's voice beautifully, and I'm loving the healthier relationship between her and Eric. I really appreciate the time and talent you put into this story, especially when the series ended so disappointingly. Thank you for writing!
SassyCass chapter 55 . 3/11
This story is magnificent; I've rarely read better. Thank you for sharing your talent.

Keep writing ;D .
116jeff chapter 18 . 2/25
I adore this chapter! "Come back," Is such a sweet, vulnerable line for Sookie here. I love that she recognized her need and then his strong response to it!
Seamstress chapter 32 . 2/14
That "Is there love, Sookie?" line gets me every time. My interpretation is that he's hesitant to ask her, but he wants to know. It's the phrasing you chose ...he doesn't ask her if she loves him, as if it's not as personal. Like it won't hurt as much or be as much of a rejection if she says no or gives a less than enthusiastic answer. So well written.
Seamstress chapter 25 . 2/14
Oh God, Cyn, I crack up every time I read this chapter! So. Damn. Funny!

Had to let u know how much I am enjoying this re-read.
Hey, MissCyn! I'm reading your work again because it's so good. Hope you're doing well!
Tenwang chapter 55 . 1/29
I just discovered your story. It's beautiful, thank you
geenakmom chapter 55 . 1/15
Such a beautiful story! I enjoyed it immensely! Thank you so much for a fantastically written story.
MsNorthman chapter 55 . 12/18/2016
God I loved this story. Now one of my all time favorites! Can't believe I never read the ending to this before! Thank you for this, it was just absolutely awesome and I'm going to remember to nominate it for a You Want Blood Award for all time favorite fic and writer when they come around in the spring again. Thanks so much again!
MsNorthman chapter 53 . 12/17/2016
The more I read this I'm beginning to think that I never read the last half of this amazing story! I've been busting a gut laughing throughout. You are a really talented writer and I'm sorry that I've only rediscovered this gem until now.
MsNorthman chapter 43 . 12/17/2016
Oh Sookie stop running from Eric! Any woman would kill to have a man love her that much!
3,041 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »