Reviews for Death Eatin' A Cracker
LoneButterfly05 chapter 55 . 8/18
Really really loved this story!
Kyeager6 chapter 55 . 8/16
Hello
Just reread yout story death eating cracker and it was as good as thec1st time
K
Pfffft. Who needs plot when you have the most amusing and enjoyable fluff. I don't even like fluff, you just write it so well. Loving re-reading this!
116jeff chapter 54 . 1/29
Just re-read this story and saw your note on your bio about pulling it (although, I think you wrote that some time ago). I, for one, would hate to see it pulled , thus preventing me from reading it again some day! Good SVM fan fiction is harder to come by than some other genres. I would definitely hate to see it pulled! I love your particular take on Eric. I always like him in the books but found him lacking at the same time. He's so much more loveable here, while still being fierce. You do a great job of demonstrating Sookie's inner conflicts too. I often felt she came across as one dimentional in CH's books.
Definitely one of my favorites!
JALC chapter 55 . 8/2/2015
Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this your story and had a fun time reading it. Thank you :)
Avalonemyst chapter 30 . 6/11/2015
Really enjoying this!
Tynee23 chapter 55 . 4/4/2015
Great story. Thanks
MargaritaS chapter 55 . 2/11/2015
so good, i wish there was more
Janarden chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
Wanted to let you know, before this story disappears, that I fell in love with it by the end of chapter 2 and am howling and sniffing my way through the rest of it this week. Found it via Yikesyahooyum's wonderfully literate list of great SVM fanfics, some of which have already disappeared for various reasons. I will take a look at your blog, if it's still there, because I adore your writing style. Here's hoping you are writing something somewhere, if not fanfiction, because you are a born writer. Thanks so much for the three wonderful stories on this site, and best of luck whatever you're doing now.
MiniLover chapter 55 . 12/22/2014
I finally finished this wonderful adventure! I thoroughly enjoyed every word written. What an amazingly beautiful journey these two experienced together. I will have to revisit this story again. It was just too much to absorb the first time! Loved it!
MiniLover chapter 33 . 12/21/2014
What an entertaining story! So enjoyable to read! Action, romance, suspense, intrigue, sexuality. It has it all. Loving it!
MiniLover chapter 17 . 12/20/2014
I love the relationship that's building between Sookie and Eric. I can't wait to see where it goes.
MiniLover chapter 13 . 12/20/2014
OMG! Cold shower anyone?!
MiniLover chapter 8 . 12/19/2014
Amazing night in the 'love shack'!
MiniLover chapter 5 . 12/19/2014
Wow! I think I need a cigarette and I don't even smoke! :-)
3,020 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »