Reviews for Death Eatin' A Cracker
Lilah chapter 19 . 3/2
Loved the garden! So nice to see their actual relationship dynamic (outside of sex) explored so thoroughly in a fic
Lilah chapter 18 . 3/2
I’m late to this fandom and just found this story after reading so so many stories. I love this one. I’m excited to see where the plot goes. Although I think I could just read about Eric and Sookie hanging out for 30 more chapters and still love it!
Danikae27 chapter 25 . 2/3
I would absolutely hate having Amelia for a friend, god Sookie just seems like a kicked puppy and let's everyone walk all over her just to not be alone but if your friends consistently put you in uncomfortable positions and untenable situations just because there really not a friend just a user.
virgomrs chapter 55 . 12/12/2021
Fantastic!
howaboutboth chapter 55 . 9/23/2021
Great story! Really enjoyed getting to know Fintan, the Andromeda twist was interesting, and really nice OCs like Minnie and Madelyn. Also enjoyed the E-S dynamic and great HEA! Thanks for sharing.
howaboutboth chapter 42 . 9/21/2021
Really loving this story, and I think this might be the best chapter yet! Eric's gift and note were just so perfect.
levityoflonging chapter 55 . 8/13/2021
I reread this, and it's still so good. I love your rich characters and sense of humor. I love that your sookie is a complex, flawed person, but toned down from the parts I hated in the books. Her insistence on staying at merlottes is my biggest pet peeve. Literally, why? So you had me right off the bat.
Jack Hawksmoor chapter 46 . 4/14/2021
As much as I love this story, this chapter makes me not like Sookie very much. It's kind of OOC. She's too old to act that selfish. Teenage Sookie I'd buy it, but her whole 'I gotta see him to start a fight with him- oh, gasp! gasp! I have started a fight with the wounded man, now how can I make this unfortunate situation I knew I would cause about me!' If Sookie heard a story about one of her friend's girlfriends acting the way she did in this chapter she'd be disgusted. Heck, she'd chase them out herself.
FanFicGirl5000 chapter 52 . 11/14/2020
I have never heard Dancing In The Moonlight before now, so thank you for introducing me to it. It's a really nice song.
lilydragonsblood chapter 55 . 9/26/2020
Thoroughly enjoyed this re-read of one of my all-time favourite stories. I love how you write Eric, he's absolutely perfect! Thank you for sharing your talent. x
Guest chapter 52 . 9/13/2020
The last parts pissed me off.
Guest chapter 28 . 9/12/2020
As such as I prefer the books to the show, at least show Sookie can defend herself with the light-zapping hands, unlike book Sookie who is defenseless.
gagadu chapter 55 . 7/9/2020
I can't believe I haven't read this wonderful story before. Also, snarky Minnie is the best! :D
Thanks for sharing!
LeaveSookiealone chapter 28 . 6/21/2020
Such a great line: Enough pastry and soda will kill anybody eventually Eric.
GlassMazeGazer chapter 55 . 6/20/2020
I’m pretty sure Guinevere was bellowing last minute advice to Eric to RUN in the other direction.

Thank you for the epilogue. It smoothed away my irritating Sookie burrs. Even though I usually prefer some path where Sookie doesn’t become a vampire, in this case, I think it’s the best possible outcome. Eric won’t be left missing her after a short mortal life, & as her Maker, I’d hope she’d be just a little more trusting & giving to him.

“Bill thinks I could just turn back time a few years with the A blood, and then have a vampire I trust change me at that point.” A vampire she trusts to change her? Is that asshat still thinking there’s a chance she would want him to do it? Who in the hell else would she trust & want to turn her but her husband & bonded? It’s a shame he didn’t somehow ‘accidentally’ die before the end of the story...
3,124 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »