Reviews for Death Eatin' A Cracker
Tynee23 chapter 55 . 4/4
Great story. Thanks
MargaritaS chapter 55 . 2/11
so good, i wish there was more
Janarden chapter 1 . 1/30
Wanted to let you know, before this story disappears, that I fell in love with it by the end of chapter 2 and am howling and sniffing my way through the rest of it this week. Found it via Yikesyahooyum's wonderfully literate list of great SVM fanfics, some of which have already disappeared for various reasons. I will take a look at your blog, if it's still there, because I adore your writing style. Here's hoping you are writing something somewhere, if not fanfiction, because you are a born writer. Thanks so much for the three wonderful stories on this site, and best of luck whatever you're doing now.
MiniLover chapter 55 . 12/22/2014
I finally finished this wonderful adventure! I thoroughly enjoyed every word written. What an amazingly beautiful journey these two experienced together. I will have to revisit this story again. It was just too much to absorb the first time! Loved it!
MiniLover chapter 33 . 12/21/2014
What an entertaining story! So enjoyable to read! Action, romance, suspense, intrigue, sexuality. It has it all. Loving it!
MiniLover chapter 17 . 12/20/2014
I love the relationship that's building between Sookie and Eric. I can't wait to see where it goes.
MiniLover chapter 13 . 12/20/2014
OMG! Cold shower anyone?!
MiniLover chapter 8 . 12/19/2014
Amazing night in the 'love shack'!
MiniLover chapter 5 . 12/19/2014
Wow! I think I need a cigarette and I don't even smoke! :-)
Eirikr's Fae chapter 55 . 11/4/2014
Wow! How have I not read this story till now? But ya know what they say, better late than never, right? I loved this story! It's very well written with good twists and turns. I'm off to read the out takes!
116jeff chapter 55 . 10/13/2014
I've been feeling lately that I've already read through all the good SVM fanfiction. Then, just the other day I stumbled across this little gem.
Let's face it, CH has let all the Team Viking crazies down, so we are left with fanfic to right her nutty wrongs. Your cannon characters are an improvement and your original characters are brilliant as well.
Sounds like you're not doing fanfiction any longer, but I will greedily consume anything you want to put out here for us to read!
116jeff chapter 46 . 10/13/2014
This page would most definitely be dog eared. Beautiful.
116jeff chapter 44 . 10/13/2014
Wow! What a great chapter of histrical fiction story weaving! I too come from a long line of Quakers. Those kooks are crazy good with the genoelogy.
116jeff chapter 31 . 10/12/2014
Best parts of this chapter: 'I'VE GOT YOUR NAPALM MOTHER FUCKERSSSS!' and Bill fighting with the Muslim street gang. Hilarious!
116jeff chapter 29 . 10/12/2014
What a wonderfully interesting and original plot! Love the local history and sci-fi woven into the story.
3,014 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »