Reviews for Slipping Up
J.R. Nels chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Please update this! It's awesome!
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Noo! Why'd you end it there? And even the usual TBC ending, but an actual, real ending! T-T And it was good too.
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
-screams- so how is he going to stop the gun from exploding? Hammer won't listen!

Though I am really happy Penny found out who he was BEFORE the Death Ray shard lodged itself in her.

And I do love the oneshot an awful lot. I just hope the whole fiasco ended well.
Whilemina J. Farnsworth III chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I'm going to pretend you didn't just end it there, okay? Because you can't just end it there. This is a really neat idea, and I don't want it abandoned.

I reject your "Complete" tag and substitute a "WIP"!

*hopes that works*
ask-the-doctor-about-herpexia chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Mmk so here we go. Let's start with the negatives. I didn't like how you separated your paragraphs. It made following each character's actions harder to follow. And I know it's picky of me, but the "chin" and "head" switch in the lyrics just seemed a bit unnecessary. I probably only say that because it's one of my favorite lines. What I did like is that rather a story set before or after the blog, you wrote an interjection. Me gusta. And I like how Penny realizes Horrible is Billy BEFORE she's flat-lining.

Keep up the Horrible writing! ;)

A Chick With A Pen
Secca Irises chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
This makes things even more depressing than how they worked in the show! Although it does seem like a very Penny thing to do... I mean, she's smart, smart enough to figure out Billy Doctor Horrible... I really don't think she'd just watch as he set up to take out Captain Hammer. Kudos to you.
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Ya! Penny didn't die and she knows he's Dr. Horrible and it's all good - more or less, lol.

Well written and sweet and relatively original (everybody has a "What if Penny didn't die" story, but yours is interesting in that she talks him down). Good job! :)

TJtrack99 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Aw! This is really cute. I hope there's more, seems like there could be a lot of interesting story here.
Horriblyfamiliar chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Wow that was so good! Write more I loved it. Nice idea
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
When Penny surprised Horrible I laughed out loud. For several seconds. That might not have been too mood-setting but it surely was funny.

Okay, you asked for a critique, and you shall get one! *fastens black swooshy cape around her neck*

"She smiled as she went down the stairs." I think she was too close to the previous emotion- one of devastation- to suddenly morph into happiness.

Horrible does not get to sing! No! And I can see you tweaked the lyrics a bit to sound less like singing and more like grammatically-correct monologing.

You make Billy sound a little less Horrible, like it's just a costume he puts on rather than a mindset. That's not good or bad; just pointing it out...

Realistically, the gun would have powered down just as Penny said "Billy?" Of course, then there wouldn't be this fanfic.

And of course this just begs for a continuation. ;) Thanks for writing- and making me laugh.
ziney800 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
good writing! it makes me sad!
OtterPotter chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Aw, very good! Poor Penny and Billy! I loved it!
Shire cat chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Aw. Damn Billy and Penny's permanently doomed romance. This is so bittersweet. Good job.