Reviews for In the Know
Primadonna chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
Wow. OK, I take back what I said about "Comfort" being my fave fic of yours. This story is in the top ten best fanfics I've ever read! Spike and Dawn's character is amazing, very romantic bittersweet. Again, wow. **sniff, sob**
drujan chapter 1 . 12/20/2001
This was amazing! Sweet, and sad, and beautiful.
A BIG Fan chapter 1 . 12/7/2001
Wow. I had no idea you could write like that! You're a natural with character and voice - Dawn sounds so realistic, I had a hard time believing that the narrative wasn't from the show. You were able to make Spike vulnerable without sacrificing his personality. You're quite a talent - I'll expect GREAT things from you in the near future. :)
Kimberly chapter 1 . 12/6/2001
Great little fic, with a good ear for Spike and Dawn's dialogue. I'd love to read more by you!
Destiney 2 lazy 2 log in chapter 1 . 12/2/2001
What is it with post wrecked fics that make me cry? At least its not as bad as the body and the gift, right? You rule anyone who can make me cry with out mentioning Riley coming back *Dhudder* is a geneous! (sp)
zero chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
Wow, that was terrific. Beautiful and sweet and absolutely superbly written. Wonderful to see the relationship from an outside point of view; well done!
GreenGirl47 chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
Oh man. That was THE BEST! I really really *really* wish this was a real episode of Buffy, It's so awesome, the characterizations are perfect. And you scored extra points for the nurturing Spike factor, I love it when he's like that. This is just so cool, keep on writing!
kmoody chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
Your first fic? Damn, color me impressed! :)

Really though, it's great. Staying true to the characters by not having her swoon "oh spike, I've finally come to my senses" and with Spike & Dawn's friendship.

I look forward to seeing your fics in the future...
anne chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
that was so sweet! are you going to keep writing?

helen chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
I really enjoyed this. It was very cute and I could totally see it happening.
eagle0021 chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
That was so sweet! And you really captured the characters...I mean I could practically see Dawn doing and saying the things that she said in your story. You really drew me in. I really liked it...even if it was kinda sad.

I hope you write more...(especially with Dawn, Buffy & Spike).

I love it when writers actually KNOW the characters!