Reviews for Take the Left
Anna O'Carrick chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
But this way there's no almost-regeneration, which means no metacrisis, which means no forgetting for Donna, which sets up a whole massive Rose and Donna and the Doctor AU, which you should definitely write. ;)

Anna
NorthernMage chapter 16 . 8/16/2014
Just finished reading this, and it was amazing! An interesting idea written beautifully.

Loved this!

whovianpower chapter 16 . 3/23/2014
Oh. My. G-d.

So Bloody Brilliant!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/19/2014
really enjoyed reading this fix. very cleverly done. an dc thanks for the happy ending!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 16 . 8/13/2013
oh wow that was just great I really enjoyed it just perfect
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 16 . 7/8/2013
Oh, I'm so glad with the ending and everything...In the original series I knew that Doctor needed to be separated from Rose so that he could feel the longing for her throughout the season 3 and then be reunited with her finally...But your story done the same work to him as he just came to learn with alternative life he had left with Rose just how much she means to him and that he should accept her wholeheartedly and Rose of course the same with being separated for years from him. Anyway! If you ever wanna do a sequel, I would be happy to read it, just I hope that you somehow manage to not split them up in the end...I understood season 2 separation but 4 was sad...even so I knew the show needed it, eventually..
Guest chapter 16 . 2/23/2013
so perfect... i cried...
Sarpndo chapter 16 . 12/31/2012
YAY! Happily ever after. Everything is fixed. Finally.
Sarpndo chapter 15 . 12/31/2012
Yay! It worked! Everything is fixed. I love the detail you have gone into about Jenny and her ship.
Sarpndo chapter 14 . 12/31/2012
I knew it was Jenny, though I don't remember any Astrid. oh well. Anyway, NOW are you going to stop being stupid and fix everything, DOCTOR?
Sarpndo chapter 13 . 12/31/2012
wah, goodbye. Now, Doctor, can you stop being so stupid, and focus on fixing the world now?
Sarpndo chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
jen, it's jen! It's the doctor's daughter!
anyway, the doctor is so THICK!
Sarpndo chapter 11 . 12/31/2012
Hmm, so now Rose knows what happened, but is her trust in the Doctor completely restored?