Reviews for There's Something About Sam
albania s chapter 9 . 3/4/2013
ALBANIA chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad!
ROBERTO chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
sams disorder is not that hard to identify..he simply uses a mental defense mechanism called regression...he got the disorder mearly by a life of neglect and forced migration by family members...he even says himself hes been passed around the family
Phish Tacko chapter 9 . 2/29/2012
As someone with Asperger's, I can vouch for the fact that it can be difficult to deal with. I can't say I blame Sam.
Nala162024 chapter 9 . 1/18/2009
I think Sweet Sam is just eccentric and has dylexia. Nothing else Oh, I forgot Sweet. If your finish with your story then you need to mark it as complete. Great stoy my fave Benny And Joon Story. Keep writing Benny And Joon stories.
Nala162024 chapter 8 . 1/18/2009
Benny needs to give it up! I laughed when Joon told him to get back to work, Joon wears the . Sam is to sweet to even try to wear the is little crabby towards Benny but I don't blame her.
Nala162024 chapter 7 . 1/16/2009
Normally when working I find Eric very slezy looking but in this chapter ( Of course I couldn't see him.) I liked him and well I would still like him in this chapter he stands up for Sweet Sam and Joon. People don't need labels.
Nala162024 chapter 6 . 1/14/2009
LOL. The Mattress Mambo. I would never shower every other day that disqusting. I shower everyday if possiable. I agree with Sweet Sam on the showering Soon.
Nala162024 chapter 5 . 1/14/2009
I love when Joon said " Okay, come ove but make it snappy, my painting is waiting. LOL, then the comment about Sam didn't want paint on his clean floor, lol. It reminded me of Matchstick Men, Nichola Cage is in it and his character as a obession with cleaning and keep thinks clean the best part is when he is talking to his shrink because he is having a diffcult time and says " I would blow my brain out, but then I'm afraid I would get blood on my carpet." Nichola's Cage plays a con man in it.
Nala162024 chapter 4 . 1/13/2009
I forgot about the whole Mike calling Sweet Sam a " stupid jerk." I thought Benny had already seen Rain Man? I loved it when Joon wanted to get pregnant and she said " We can start tonight" Then you said " And they both headed to their room to get knocked . If you keep funny things like that in there definately add this story to the humor genre. Benny is obessed with that artical and hasn't even showed Sam or Joon yet. I always hated Mike he is a totally jerk, I mean what kind of guy treats his cousin that way, not to mention a Sweet, polite, and caring cousin. I never got what it means when Benny tells Joon to glue her sequins then she says something asking Benny if he has some kind of sequin issue. You update quick, thanks for the update and update soon.
Nala162024 chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
I love the Rain Man comment, that is so Benny to think just because something in a movie like that is true, well it is but still he can't take Rain Man to diagnose somebdy about a disorder of some sought. Is Ben atautistic? I didn't know there are different forms of atautisam. Update Soon.
Nala162024 chapter 2 . 1/12/2009
Man, is Ben stupid. He is only going to hurt Sam and get Joon all fired up. Thanks for secretly mentioning me, if you knew it was me. Update Soon.
Nala162024 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Oh, poor Sam, he is so sweet and his Mother sounds like a real witch. I want to know what he has update soon.