Reviews for In The Library During A Storm
No don't finish it with that! It's too intriguing
T.N.Shiroi chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I read this story quite some time ago, and now that I've read it again...I still think it deserves a continuation :)
Sabaku No Shiaki chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
This story is really good. May i know why they say Temari is insane?
bubbles12345 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Well written, intriguing genre. Loved the last sentence.
naash chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
wow that was good. i love how you do a french take of flawlessly
JSheiress chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
This is really interesting; continue it?
the flamboyant pen chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Normally, I am not prone to begging, but his story is just that good! So could you please, please, please continue it? The plot is awesome and has the ability to be taken on further if only you would write it, so please?
InosBane chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
It's very interesting, and I hope you come back to it someday.

As for the Bible giving nightmares...from the time I was 9 until I had enough sense to put it down at the age of 15.
sleepy queens chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
megan chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
i loved this.

you should...continue it? :)
Elessae chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
This is very interesting, and the setting works remarkably well too.

I can only imagine Temari's "madness", having to live in a time and society in which strong women were frowned upon. I like how you alluded to that fact too. Most literary.
Irish Adobo chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
you have a lot of interesting character personas in this fic. I'd love to see more of it. .
Shinga chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
I loved it. And I would really like to see a continuation. I mean - there are some qustions left unanswered, like: is Temari really insane?
Waifine chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
I really liked the contrast you brought bout between them by making Shikamaru British and Temari French.

I found a lot of it very numerous. Shikamaru's quip about the Arc de Triomphe was wonderful (and something shrewd yet detached enough for him to think).

Quite the little jab about the bible. I really do like your stories.

" The imperialism every cultured Frenchwoman inherited through some mysterious play of genetics." That just made me grin from ear to ear.

I might also mention that the idea of Kankurou spreading his arms and calling anyone 'Monsieur' is truly... special. (In the best sense.)
Helisse chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
The only thing that I didn't like is... it''s too short! Really... Here I was, getting interested and then - the end. Cruel.. But the story was good :))