Reviews for In The Library During A Storm
Helisse chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
The only thing that I didn't like is... it''s too short! Really... Here I was, getting interested and then - the end. Cruel.. But the story was good :))
Randomonium chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
I enjoyed this. I really think it would do well with a continuation- like what happens the next day at least. Of course, it's your choice. But I liked it.
DelinquentDuo chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Well, well, that was definitely interesting.
the girl chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
that was the coolest Shikamaru and Temari story i have ever read...
Sand-Jounin-Temari chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
that was really sweet. It was also rather unique too. I love your style of language and imagery. Simple but opening your mind. Temari was still kept in character even though she's a little bit "insane." I think that would make Shikamaru appreciate her more. I'd love this to have been a multi-chapter fic but I suppose it just wasn't meant to be. But let me assure you that you definitly have a beautiful basis to start one. Great story. Definitly a favourite

Sand-Jounin-Temari
KnighteWolfe chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Uh-oh, Shikamaru's thoughts betray him: 'The way she filled that nightgown!' I liked that line. It made an already good story, even better and more memorable.

If people ever forget this story, they will always remember that line.

Keep up the good work!

Knightewolfe
Picture chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
I think this would make a great full-blown story. The setting really appeals to me. I admitt to being a history buff, but I still think it could be very intruiging to anyone. But anyway, great job overall!
daughter-of-the-heavens chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
i love it-old fashioned and european with an "insane" temari. so creative. will there ever be a continuation? i think it'd make an interesting story.
23 | « Prev Page 1 2