Reviews for Keroppi Mittens
Shizuka no Taisho chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
...this is hilarious, adorable, and I feel so bad for poor Teru. Chickenpox suck, and for such a proud man, it must really be terrible to have to endure them. Especially in God's presence. Not gonna lie, Light having concern for him was just too cute for words. And the ending had me rolling with giggles. The image is forever burned in my head of Teru with chickenpox marks, buried in bed with sheets and pillows :D
shadowphantomness ID 44388 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
This is such a CUTE fic! It is so perfectly Mikami that I can imagine every minute of it. And Keroppi mittens! I, unfortunately, just had a midterm exam that covered a section of varicella so I emphatize completely with poor Mikami... but Light can be so offhandedly nice once in a while. He probably just wants his Eyes in good shape to judge.

Good work! V

Phantomness
Radical Epiphany chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Ah, this story is so good! Maniacally good! :D
perfidiouspink chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Wow, the way you've presented Mikami's psychological state, his horrible mental self-flagellation, and physical deterioration is almost tangible ew, like a bad taste in my mouth. That's some great writing.
Ranma Matsuri chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Kawaii! This has strong potential to be more than a one-shot deal especially since chickenpox can last for days on end (or at least, it seems that way, I think mine lasted a week though it felt like a month, lol), but it's fine just the way it is. I like your style of writing but like another reviewer said, it felt just a bit detached. I think if this was done from a first person perspective, it would've been a lot stronger in conveying Mikami's misery from his illness and his mixed emotions when meeting Kira. The actual encounter with Light was extremely adorable (I love Light as the ever kind and easily amused God) and the ending was quite sweet. It was a very nice read. :)
SakuraCa chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Hi, here's the link, just replace a .
SakuraCa chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Ha ha, Mikami is such a cutie, I just want to glomp him! This story also reminds me of a DN comic strip called fanboy, I think, it was really funny.
Radioactive Rubber Duck chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Aw, poor Mikami...thi fic really makes you feel sorry for him!
A Matter of Unimportance chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Ah. I love insane, OCD Mikami. :3 This was so cute, in an odd way. I really liked it. Great job!
EmeraldDragon93 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Aw, poor Mikami! TT I liked the ending! o Light gets to take Mikami to the doctor's! :3
Painted Turtle Shell chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
aw, sick fic for Mikami! This was really good, I liked the ending a lot. Poor Mikami. Now i really want some Keroppi mittens, lol!
Cooper Writer Crafter chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
I should have read this a long time ago.

I think I remember once when you told me that sometimes you think too much about diseases in general because you're sort of pathologically scared of then? I dunno...remember that conversation we had about our mothers getting sick and how it freak us out whenever it happens? Well, also, you remind me of Palahniuk on this piece because of the vivid description about things that scare shit out of people (like in Fight Club, he describes how you can cook up a bomb using household materials, that sort of thing.) It makes my stomach lurch but it also earns some giggles.

And that earlier comment above, I was only half-through the fic.

Until I got to the part with Light, Kiyomi and Teru in the same scene. And I was just blushing hard. I feel all tingling inside especially because I can't tell if Light is making fun of Mikami or not when he mentions the Kerropi mitten. I also love Kerropi. I prefer him than Hello Kitty. So giddy!

And so in the end, it was sort of sweet but detached and detached but sweet. Mikami crying. And then Mikami being filled with girlish glee when Light wants to accompany him to the doctor. Light is so good to his servants.

This fanfic made my day!