Reviews for Suddenly Burn So Cold
Eien-no-Ren chapter 14 . 3/27
Such a cute snupin story! Loved it to pieces! Well done!
BlueWater5 chapter 14 . 10/24/2014
Great story!
mareine chapter 14 . 12/6/2013
This was lovely! I really enjoyed the slow buildup of their relationship.
Kristi Buchanan chapter 14 . 5/16/2013
Great fic. I so enjoy reading Remus/Severus fics.
Chef 101 chapter 14 . 2/7/2013
I enjoyed reading this very much! You are a great writer! Keep it up!
Megabat chapter 14 . 11/5/2012
Damn absolutely marvelous. I am new to the Harry Potter fandom and to be honest was dragged into it kicking and screaming by a certain Potions Master. What can I say I have loved Alan Rickman since I first saw him in Die Hard. Plus Severus Snape ticked every one of my fandom buttons, tall, dark, mysterious and angst ridden and sarcastic as hell. Add in Alan and his voice and well *THUD*

And your story hit every one of my Snape buttons as well, angst, h/c, sarcastic prickly bastard, and I seem to have developed a large fondness for Snape/Lupin since I started devouring fic last week.

This was awesome from the initial discovery of a blinded Severus to the slow recovery and the perfectly paced development of the relationship between the two men. Wonderful stuff :)
Wishful Thinker chapter 14 . 12/16/2011
Loved the story! A very nice, gentle romance.
keepcalm chapter 14 . 12/3/2011
LOVED IT! This may be awful to say, but I really enjoy fics where one of the characters is blind, and this one was written VERY well.
SaSaSaShika chapter 3 . 11/16/2011
Lupin looked confused, Snape slightly annoyed. "What Firewhisky?" enquired the Werewolf.

"The Firewhisky Severus is going to ask you in for a glass of when you see him home…"

""See him home" " Snape mimicked indignantly, glowering at McGonagall's less than subtle hint to Lupin. "What have I become…"

dear god! AHAHAHA i nearly pissed myself i laughed so hard! Don't do this to me! i'm sick!
SaSaSaShika chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
"Socks have a correct footing?"

LOL! I LOVE YOU! this is so hilarious, what is this, my...third?...time reading this? the humor! the angst! the fluff! j'adore!
shakespeare's sister chapter 14 . 9/17/2011
That was a true delight in every sense. Now I'm off to stalk the rest of your writing. Thank you so much for this story!
shakespeare's sister chapter 12 . 9/17/2011
*explodes in a shower of pink confetti* Awesome!
shakespeare's sister chapter 9 . 9/17/2011
I'm interested about his plan... just wanted to say that I thought you captured Lupin's feelings about Snape's confession really well, especially the pride and curosity; not just a simple matter of wanting to be there for someone. It was very human.
shakespeare's sister chapter 8 . 9/17/2011
Oh, the cuteness. Gah. Love it when Snape thaws a bit. I thought you painted his outburst well.
shakespeare's sister chapter 7 . 9/17/2011
I'm absolutely loving this fic, it's gorgeous! I particularly enjoyed the reference to the house elves' yeast drama, made me grin, and the scene in the last chap with the holly bush and the storm - I do like a good storm, both IRL and in fanfiction! I've not read a blind!Snape fic before (and, er, I've read quite a lot of Snupin) and you're painting him beautifully, great little details (like his fingers touching the wall as he goes downstairs) that makes it really believable. Your characters behave consistently and they're engaging and not perfect, and I think the pacing of the action is excellent. I think I noticed the odd typo here and there but nothing to detract from the story and other than that I can't find anything to critique. So, good job, thanks, off to read on now!