Reviews for Empty Rooms and Crowded Balconys
This is so kawaii. :3
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Really good;)
Omn chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
So cute! Neji and Tenten are just so perfect for each other! Great job!
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Awww how cute, this is really good
naash chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
yay so cute. i really love this oneshot. and i laughed at a few parts in this fic too especially at the part you explained neji as a god lol. not many poeple describes him like that and truthfully he is god-like lol
Avril4Love chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I loved it! I think you should write this as a multi chapter story or at least a little more BUT if you don't it will be just as good!
dreaming.sapphire chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
This was such a sweet one-shot! I thought it would have been better as a multi-chapter thing, but maybe that's just because I'm craving more. XD
tentenNneji4EvA chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
awesome!
TinaTenten chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I think tht it was a great story but I think you should have left more time and made it a couple more chapters long (I'm just being greedy I want more)
Rae-chan39 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Wow! so good! i love it!
tenten195 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
omg! its so good! you should make another kinda like this, but a year after, and so we can see what happends to the new, young couple.
LittleRhios chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
NOW WHAT? more plz!(hehe. im like a little kid want more cookies)
weapon-angel chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
aww i loved it! i like the end it was so cute XD
Britt chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
This fanfic is so awesomely amazingly cool.I mean it's HARD to find a good fanfic,and this is one of my fav couples.(But my fav is SasuSaku,huge fan).Anyway as I was saying this is truely good,you should be very proud of yourself.

From:Brittany.

To:You

God bless you ;) ;p
Shubhs chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
aw!the story's very cute!