Reviews for Oddments
Story Weaver1 chapter 6 . 6/13/2009
Collete /would/ make a cute pirate girl.

Zelos as insightful, or rather his version of it, was cute
Story Weaver1 chapter 5 . 6/13/2009
The final line really amkes it for me. All the traveling and fighting and etc, for afternoon walks.
Story Weaver1 chapter 3 . 6/13/2009
BNow this one was fun to imagine. Also good was the sad irony. Fly is freedom and angels fly, but angels aren't free.

Collete's plan is cute in a sad way
Story Weaver1 chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
Ah yes, the snow white rabbit charm...I remember that one. Its a nice touch.

Also its cute to imagine young collete confiding in plush toy
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
I had a feeling it would be something like this, 'child's first steps'

it was sweet, but still...somhow a touch of sad, importnat momments going by unoticed
Zefie Kirasagi chapter 5 . 1/13/2009
O.O Lil-Samuu is doing 265 short ToS ficlets rapid fire? *fangasms*

My favorite author strikes again _ Looks like at the rate you're pumping these out, I'll be fangirl squealing seven times as much as usual. Keep up the flufferful work!

~ZefieK
Kitten Kisses chapter 5 . 1/12/2009
[and Sheena found herself thinking that this was what they had been fighting for all of those years ago, this was what made all of that hard work worth it.]

Perfect. Line.

Yes, amen, that's exactly right. I really loved this one. I think it might be my favorite so far. Sheena as a woman, as a parent...I can see that very easily. And of course, I can see Lloyd and Colette with a little girl swinging in between them! That's too cute for words. I actually had a picture in my mind while reading this, and it was a peaceful one... Kind of like a Thomas Kinkade painting. (And I adore his paintings.)

Keep up the awesome work!

Kitten Kisses chapter 4 . 1/12/2009
I like the idea of Noishe as kind of a guardian angel. And he is, in his own right, isn't he? He's so cute, and his thoughts were nice. Of course there's "something" about that group of heroes! They're meant to make it.

Kitten Kisses chapter 3 . 1/12/2009
This was really cute! I love how she likens riding on Noishe to flying. I could picture this one, and it was absolutely adorable.

Keep up the great work!
Kitten Kisses chapter 2 . 1/12/2009
Aww, I liked this one too. Paws is adorable! And I remember confiding in my stuffed animals many, many times. In fact, I played with stuffed animals more than any other kind of toy when I was young. My siblings and I had an entire good-guy, bad-guy kingdom setup, and the king of all the good guys was Fuzzy, a stuffed bear. (He's retired now and has his own rocking chair with a crocheted "afghan" that matches him.)

This one was just too cute for words. I love it.

Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Heehee, your summary says 265!

Anyway, sweet. I'm glad you decided to do this. Your 'fics are always so short and sweet.

This first one was no exception. I liked the thoughts in this one!