Reviews for A Mummy Christmas Carol
Loli-pop0394 chapter 5 . 4/18/2011
It has been years since you wrote this but I just read it and I loooooved it. It was amazing, I even had tears in my eyes.
Queen-of-Egypt chapter 5 . 6/18/2002
It was sweet! Very sweet. A Christmas Carol has always been one of my favorite books, and I think that it's safe to say that this story did justice to Charles Dickens's tale. However, if I may make one suggestion: I think that the Ghosts should have been three separate people as in the original.
Sarah Kathleen chapter 5 . 1/12/2002
Awwww! That was sooo SWEET! Some of it was sad, too. But, uh, it's just, indescribable! Go ahead and call me a sap, I don't care. I'm a hopeless romantic at heart.
Jennifer chapter 5 . 1/6/2002
If you can, can you write chapter 4, 5 like this: Christmas Eve, Evelyn leaves and dies. Rick sees her die and is waitingin the hospital for the news and she doesn't make it. That night an angel giveshim a key and tells him he has the next 3 days to make everything better, but on Christmas Eve Eelyn still dies. The next morning he wakes up and sees Evelyn alive, but can't believe it. He makes evrything better but she still thinks somthing isn't right. On the second day, that night she tells Rick she's pregnet. Then on Christmas Eve, she goes out to the store to get somthing, sees a dog in the street and picks it up. Rick pushed her out of the way. He's in the hopital and Evelyn gets the news, when she's in the hospital room he dies, but then the angel brings him back to like. Then 1 year later they have a baby girl named Elizabeth Alexandria O'Connell. If you could I would be really happy and the reson I don't is because I'm not good at "".
Patty chapter 5 . 12/29/2001
What a nice touch, having Alex remember to give thanks for the answered prayer.

I kept wishing that Ardeth would knock on their front door Christmas morning and Rick would welcome him with MORE than his usual warmth!
Bunny1 chapter 5 . 12/26/2001
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!;)
Imhotep Ardeth Bey chapter 5 . 12/20/2001
awwwwwww! ::gathers all the ardeths in a big bear hug:: AWWWWW! TALK ABOUT LOVE! GIMMIE SOME LOVE! ::the ardeths start screaming that their spines are being crushed:: oh...sorry...BUT LOOOVE...alex, you did it! lemmie just say this is one of the sweetest fics ive ever read.
Imhotep Ardeth Bey chapter 4 . 12/20/2001
::gasp:: nooooo! ::duplicates herself and stands in front of the door as evie tries to come out:: NO NO WE WONT GO! NO NO WE WONT GO! ::all the me's block the door as evie starts spazzing:: LOL...what happens NEXT...
Imhotep Ardeth Bey chapter 3 . 12/20/2001
ohh...ardeth of christmas FUTURREEEE! ::her voice gets big and echoey:: future...future...he he he. awsome...lets go to the NEXT chapter...
Imhotep Ardeth Bey chapter 2 . 12/20/2001
ahhhh the ardeth of christmas presents! ::stares at all of alex's presents, and tries to steal one. an alarm goes off:: ahhhh! ::ardeth of christmas presents blinks at her::
Imhotep Ardeth Bey chapter 1 . 12/20/2001
lol the ghost of christmas ardeth! he he!
linser chapter 5 . 12/19/2001
awwwwwww, I loved it! it was so sweet!

linser
MBooker chapter 5 . 12/14/2001
Nice. Very nice. You did a good job of explaining why Rick was so cold to Evie. I was wondering what had gotten into him. And for me the best part was the end when Alex looked up at that morning sky and said "Thank you". I repeat Alex's words: 'Thank you for a lovely little story'.
holly chapter 5 . 12/13/2001
i'm so glad you finished this! I love it, it's definitely one of my favourite stories on here. You had me scared there, and i'm so glad he got back on time. phew! Oh, and Alex is a love. Yep yep 's so cute! Well done. Merry Christmas to you too!
paulina chapter 5 . 12/12/2001
awww! That is so saaad! *sniff* I'm crying. I love the part where Alex says "Thank You"! Oi...I need to blow my nose. Great Writing! Merry Christmas, everyone!