Reviews for Shinkirou
moodysavage chapter 38 . 5/11
Wow. This was so amazing. I loved everything about it (though I wish the epilogue wad longer). You wrote a wonderful story with a great plot line and characters that really showed how they banded together as a family and as citizens that suffered and worked to make things better. I have never liked Iruka as much as I like your Iruka.
moodysavage chapter 22 . 5/10
lol oh wow... that was perfect and him wondering why the heck he kept tripping when there was nothing on the floor had me laughing out again
moodysavage chapter 14 . 5/10
genin Iruka lol
moodysavage chapter 13 . 5/10
Ok I love this. I got teary over the scene where Itachi handed over Sasuke and I was laughing throughout the scene of all the kids attacking Kakashi. Wonderful story
FFFG chapter 38 . 2/28
I really enjoyed this. I love how you had the entire village put in such a terrible position, and their confusion and upset led them straight into Danzo's hands. I'm not sure the clans would have taken everything Danzo did in stride. Yes, I can imagine them accepting ROOT above ANBU and the change to the hitai-ate, but I honestly can't see them accepting the culling. Clans understand that they need to cultivate their children to keep their clans both strong and relevant, and even with the Uchiha supporting Danzo and acting as enforcers, I can't see all of the clans passively accepting what Danzo was doing. I understand that they were cowed with the show of force against the Inuzuka, but they should have rallied against Danzo because of that.
In any case, that you had Iruka, Itachi and Hana do what they did was great. I really appreciate how they came together to protect what they held dear, despite all of their training and the older/more experienced shinobi acquiescing to Danzo's orders. That they managed to cultivate a true 'will of fire' in the younger generation was superb. Thank you very much for writing this. It was an evening well spent. KTN
slyside chapter 5 . 2/8
bookmark
BlueSeraphos chapter 38 . 12/26/2017
It was wonderful
Mike chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
"And of course, no one missed the Kyuubi brat."
Yeah, sure, in the time of a crisis nobody worries about atomic weapons they could need tomorrow. Of course. %(
Critical logic failure.
Dropping.
Kyuubi04 chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
just finished reading this when i'm supposed to be studying for my exams...
ShadowAccio6181 chapter 38 . 10/12/2017
I have a test today. It's currently 1:39 am... the test is during first period. 8:00. I'm pretty sure I'm not ready. But... I somehow have enough time to finish this entire fanfiction, all 38 chapters of it. Bravo, bravo, and may your Wi-Fi temporarily fail for writing this well.

-_-

I don't want to study...

Why couldn't my day be reversed?

High school is annoying.

At this point, I should just stop rambling nonsense.

...But I don't want to.
Afaaf chapter 38 . 7/23/2017
This story is great. it was so nerve wracking through out the entire read. I almost cried at the part where Tsume sees Kiba for the first time. It was so emotional. I really want to read the sequel. but since it is not finished i'm not really tempted. Anyways great writing.
QueenArla chapter 38 . 7/2/2017
This story is extremely, and I do mean extremely, well done.
Guest chapter 38 . 6/14/2017
Wonderful ending! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 6/14/2017
Lovely chapter! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/14/2017
Oh wow, this reminds me a little of "Hakumei" by Pryotra, actually...great chapter! :)