Reviews for Shinkirou
SeaSnake chapter 38 . 9/15
Man...that was good I absolutely loved your fic!I don't really come across great rebellion fics very often! thank you for writing this ;)
Forgotacountpass chapter 38 . 8/13
You have no idea how amazing this story is! Your are an amazing writer and if your not a professional writer already, you have everything you could possibly need to be one! You have captured and used all characters personalities and traits were others would have forgotten to adapt to them, and have left perfect subtle hints of more in every chapter, small clues that lead up to more, just like famous authors like jk Rowling . I have recently been bored with my reading material, stopping half way through when I grew bored, but this story used many subtleties that kept me ensnared in the story, and have kept it the perfect length. It was a truly amazing story. You have the, not makings, but the talent to be an awe inspiring writer.
lunanime chapter 38 . 8/1
BEST. FANFICTION. EVER! Oh my god that was great I loved it!
midnightangelsflame chapter 7 . 5/19
Will we ever find out Spiders real name? This fic is just wahat i was looking for a rebellion! Yess! Very well written so far!
xLL-Ax chapter 38 . 4/19
I am exite and feels and happy. Thank you for such an awesome sweet story 3
darklightening chapter 38 . 4/7
I loved this. I even felt like crying sometimes (I don't know what's wrong with me either lol). It was very heatwarming. Thanks for sharing!
mtnikolle chapter 38 . 4/6
This was awesome! I had a terribly difficult time putting it down in favour of uninteresting things—like work. Love it!
Love this so much! No matter how much i read it!
Most definitely kudos to you! I love this story so far, it's interesting and engaging. I hope that you have fun writing it ('cause really, that's what writing should be about), because I certainly enjoy reading it.
Like like like
tabjoy13 chapter 22 . 2/27
When the owl with the parchment showed up at Ebisu's place, I was all, this just became a Harry Potter crossover! haha
Changing-Pressure chapter 38 . 12/13/2015
I love your story. Very different from what I prefer the. Usually I like more action. This was full of planning, spies, and manipulation. Usually I hate the SHORT bang at the end, but i loved this.

Good Job
Guest chapter 38 . 12/8/2015
Wonderful ending! I love the story! :)
Lighted candle chapter 38 . 11/25/2015