Reviews for Shinkirou
guest chapter 38 . 8/22/2020
yes! danzo-haters of the world unite! danzo and root can not be taken down often enough.
StoriesMakeLife chapter 21 . 10/22/2019
This is an amazing take to the "Danzo as Hokage and some guys we like as a rebellion" trope. Thank you.
And the skillful way you embed some flashbacks into the story. "Pranking Asuma" was golden))
Guest chapter 38 . 5/6/2019
This is always amazing thank you
Guest chapter 38 . 4/8/2019
Absolutely loved it
Literally devoured the story
Very beautifully depicted and the plot was worth the sleepless night I put up with to read it
mtnikolle chapter 18 . 10/27/2018
I can't stop my own giggles every time I read this chapter - or the earlier ones where the kids gang up on Kakashi and/or Asuma.
Anonymous Person chapter 38 . 7/31/2018
This story is FREAKIN' AMAZING!
Although might I recommend reading Hakumei if you haven't already. The "what if" scenario is actually quite similar though the outcome is quite different.
Anonymous Person chapter 37 . 7/31/2018
As un-honorable as it is to kill a downed opponent all I'll say is that Danzou 200% percent deserves death.
Anonymous Person chapter 36 . 7/31/2018
Ah shit, pretty sure Danzou has just unleashed the Kyuubi (or Kurama since frankly I don't really like calling an of the bijuus by the number of tails they possess) or at least gotten Naruto angry enough that he is going to consciously or unconsciously tap into the Kurama's chakra.
Anonymous Person chapter 35 . 7/31/2018
Yes! I'm holding out on the hope that the splintering wood means that Yamato is joining the fray. Seriously Mokuton is one hell of a useful affinity even if he did gain it through terrible circumstances.
Anonymous Person chapter 30 . 7/31/2018
Jeez, just how many separate resistance movements are there? There is the concentrated one within the village which has been steadily gaining more and more power (for lack of a better word), Jiraiya seems to be trying to rally some help, and now Genma and Raidou, not to mention Ibiki has been mentioned/talked to by two groups so I'll assume he's also part of rebel group.
Anonymous Person chapter 27 . 7/31/2018
I realized exactly what books Gai was referring to after he said "that..." and trailed off. That is hilarious honestly! I was absolutely certain that someone was gonna attempt to murder him for having those books around teens.
Anonymous Person chapter 23 . 7/31/2018
Danzou is playing a seriously dangerous game. As it stands the only people who I think are truly loyal would be the ROOT members. Pretty much every clan, the ANBU and the two out of village sannin (as far as I can tell) are completely against Danzou's regime. Danzou can certainly true to say he has the upper hand but I think in ability and willingness to fight he most definitely does not have the advantage.
Anonymous Person chapter 15 . 7/31/2018
You've got no idea how pleasing it is to see anything Danzou do backfire on him in the future.
Anonymous Person chapter 12 . 7/31/2018
I was just thinking about who corresponds to each color. As it stands, shiro is Hana, kuro is Shikamaru and I'm guessing that Akai might be Itachi? Akai would make sense if the color was chosen based on the sharingan he possess. Does that mean kin may or not be Ino? She is blonde after all.
Anonymous Person chapter 11 . 7/31/2018
Gotta applaud Kakashi. Actually, in my opinion, the role he decided to play is quite similar to the role that Ibiki played in Hakumei. Pretending to some extent to agree with the new structure if only to at least try to protect everyone else. He did a darn good job of keeping his position and authority even when Danzou's idea of structure is the complete opposite of his own ideals. Not to mention it was definitely a stroke of luck for Iruka and the kids who are in hiding. Kakashi probably has more experience as a shinobi then the whole room put together.