Reviews for Shinkirou
Sheldon17 chapter 38 . 2/17
Bets ending ever
Sheldon17 chapter 15 . 2/17
Yes more teachers. So excited and Naruto is so optimistic.
Sheldon17 chapter 14 . 2/17
Lol. Yes genin Iruka.
Sheldon17 chapter 11 . 2/17
I don't know why this fiction is making me sad but I know at the end I'll be super happy
Sheldon17 chapter 10 . 2/17
So sad for Itachi but he's such a good brother and very under appreciated in this fandom for being a good guy
Axelrose chapter 1 . 2/17
I just love this story
cool-girl027 chapter 38 . 1/26
I love this story. I've read this so many times now. Some parts actually made me cry. Have you updated the sequel yet?
skyeza chapter 38 . 1/11
Brilliant story, I love how it started out as Iruka protecting Naruto on the behalf of the 3rd and 4th.
mtnikolle chapter 14 . 12/22/2016
The last scene in this chapter is one of my favourites in this story. It makes me smirk and laugh every time I read (or recall) it.
lyssipe chapter 38 . 12/4/2016
this is amazing. I love everything about it, especially the slow information about the members
SeaSnake chapter 38 . 9/15/2016
Man...that was good I absolutely loved your fic!I don't really come across great rebellion fics very often! thank you for writing this ;)
Forgotacountpass chapter 38 . 8/13/2016
You have no idea how amazing this story is! Your are an amazing writer and if your not a professional writer already, you have everything you could possibly need to be one! You have captured and used all characters personalities and traits were others would have forgotten to adapt to them, and have left perfect subtle hints of more in every chapter, small clues that lead up to more, just like famous authors like jk Rowling . I have recently been bored with my reading material, stopping half way through when I grew bored, but this story used many subtleties that kept me ensnared in the story, and have kept it the perfect length. It was a truly amazing story. You have the, not makings, but the talent to be an awe inspiring writer.
AkuminoTsuki chapter 38 . 8/1/2016
BEST. FANFICTION. EVER! Oh my god that was great I loved it!
midnightangelsflame chapter 7 . 5/19/2016
Will we ever find out Spiders real name? This fic is just wahat i was looking for a rebellion! Yess! Very well written so far!
king-of-sass chapter 38 . 4/19/2016