Reviews for Love Story
GirlwithBlueBlood chapter 9 . 7/6/2009
Hey, its Karlie. Haha about the Jack thing. Loved the new chapter, and can't wait for the next one!
blublood276 chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
this is really good! i really like it review as soon as possible! I LOVE IT!
itsrissayaknow chapter 8 . 7/2/2009
AH you devious person you! Brilliant and amazing, as usual. I can't wait to see what your insane mind comes up with next!

3 you!

Sissa~
MoonlightGardenias chapter 8 . 6/28/2009
There really aren't enough good Blue Bloods fanfics out there, but this is one of them. The poem obviously meant something, but she has to now figure out what. And Jack, in the room with them both. I certainly don't mind him there but I'm sure people might object. Anyway, a great job and I look forward to your next update.
Karlie chapter 8 . 6/27/2009
You sound like you're saying 'you'll never get away from Jack' is a bad thing... Which is completely opposite because I love Jack. Anyway, great story, and awesome new chapter. Very creative. Update as soon as you can please.
supernifty chapter 4 . 6/21/2009
I read the lyrics, I like them. But this song sounds more like from a parent to a child than a lover's situation. I guess it's kind of fitting because Jack is trying to reconcile loving Schuyler without being her lover. Maybe, I dunno. Good story though.
Isis Marina chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
I like this it doesn't seem like creative ideas have left you.
Isis Marina chapter 5 . 6/14/2009
Just saying since they can use velox the stairs would be faster not the elavator because you can't speed up the elevator...like it
Isis Marina chapter 4 . 6/14/2009
I'll answer your question honestly (sawy to disappiont ya) at the beggining I did it went along with the story but...It just didn't feel right so I stopped. Every once in a while I stll read some though...(
Isis Marina chapter 3 . 6/14/2009
Now it's starting to get good. I really like it.
Isis Marina chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
I like lyrics aren't my fav part. But it;s something different
Isis Marina chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I just hope everything turns out alright...and I'm wondering about the Love Story Lyrics...
Rachelli chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
Ha! Good reference to Twilight, loved it! I think you have a very good start to your story, keep up the good work!
kaylamarie2012 chapter 7 . 6/3/2009
the new moon trailer looks amazing
itsrissayaknow chapter 6 . 5/27/2009
wow, that was super complex. How could you come up with something like that! Dredfully Brilliant!
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »