Reviews for Once Upon A Christmas
Pianist707 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
For a few grammar errors, this is great! I was digging around the oldest fanfics in the Gallagher Girls series, and I found this, and I like it. So yeah...
emmettsmyfave chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
i can't believe i didn't read this one. i really have to start reading all of your stories. they're all very good but i think maybe i did read it but didn't feel like writing a review, but now i am and i really do love this short one shot. good luck with more than meets the eye nudge nudge wink wink

emmettsmyfave
theycallherkaush chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Alrighty, Kas. How is it that I didn't know you published this one-shot? Huh. That's just plain weird.

Anywho, awesome-tastical job, I totally loved it.

You see, I would write more, but my mom is screaming at me to go to bed and... yeah. So. Bye.
Mo chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Aw! You should make a sequel one-shot! It would be so cute if you wrote the kissing scene, and then they happened to meet again. Maybe he is a SPY!

PLEASE WRITE SEQUEL ONE-SHOT!

~Mo~
DareYouToMoveVicky chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Really cute.
studybuddy chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
LOVED IT
celiacprincess chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
OH!(:

It's god. :D

hmm, so why was Santa mad at Rob?

Kelsey Goode chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Aw! So cutee! :) Great story! :)
ThisIsOldButIWannaKeepIt chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Whoop! You finally posted something! yay for you! -claps- LOL ANyways, great fic. I like Anna. She's cute. My fav line: "I liked being with Carl, even if it had only been three hours, fifty-five minutes, and twelve seconds."

Once again! Totally awesome! yay I'm the first to review!

XOXO