Guest chapter 7 . 11/7/2011
Great story, thank you :)
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 7 . 2/2/2010
I totally loved it

The whole story was pretty good, I can't resist sick Dean xDD

Kisses and see ya next ~

Kimber1961 chapter 7 . 7/28/2009
Ok seriously, it's late July, and I actually got cold reading this! You did such a great job with description, I could almost feel Dean getting colder. And poor Sam, willing to do anything to keep Dean alive til Bobby got the job done. Really good story! Thanks!
JaneConstantine chapter 7 . 6/2/2009
I love it! Especially the end of the seventh chapter _ Good job! :)
JazzyIrish chapter 7 . 5/29/2009
I started this great little story awhile back, but lost track of it. Very clever, very well-written story - perfect for the winter season with its frosty little flits. :)

You've given us a wonderful, realistic picture of the boys and Bobby - all of them written true to their characters. Loved the ending of the story with the ever-present, good-natured bickering between the boys. We would have given anything for that little scene this season, huh?

Thanks for sharing this with us. I always enjoy your offerings. Until next time...
TheKritty chapter 7 . 5/28/2009
Hey there!

I loved this story very very much! (and loved my ass of 'cause of Dean being ticklish in chap 3 *rofl* so cute!).

The idea of this plot was so cool and it was fun reading the story, seriously!

greetings from germany,

Foreverwolf chapter 7 . 4/1/2009
When Sam’s hands darted out, he growled, “Touch ‘em again, Sam, and I swear I’ll bite your hand off.”

LMAO! Too funny! And I can so see Dean saying exactly that! lol.

Overall well balanced, and so far as I can tell, an original enemy, smooth plotline. Well done indeed.
masondixon chapter 7 . 2/12/2009
Just read this story and enjoyed it very much. Yep, Bobby always does help to make things better. And once again, Sam does what he has to to keep Dean with him (and us , of course). I would have helped him with all that survival work...lying in bed with a barely clothed Dean and giving mouth to mouth. Wouldn't have minded helping Sam out at all. Thanks for the story.
lucablue chapter 7 . 2/2/2009
I'm so sad I've reached the end but I couldn't move away until I'd finished reading. M'sorry I couldn't stop after each chapter and review.

There's so much I loved about this story but you kept tryng to distract me with these descriptions of Sammy as he, piece by piece (as though we wouldn't notice) took bits of clothing off. M...Then Dean's M...(wipes drool).

The Frost Flits were pretty cool (ha) and original and I love the way Bobby killed them - sounded pretty much like Bobby enjoyed the grenade throwing as well!

Sam's love and concern showed through every chapter but you never once made him seem too...?chick flicky? You rightly left this for Dean to do at the end. Dean's mock horror at the "kissing" and "naked cuddling" was priceless.

Well written and well told - you've made me want to read more stories like they used to be before...Thank You!

supernaturalsammy67 chapter 7 . 2/1/2009

this was absoloutley awesome hun!

loved how you wrote this hun!

really awesomw work

nice unique fic idea too

flavumetrubrum chapter 7 . 1/30/2009
Sorry it took me so long to review this chapter. This story is awesome. You finished it very well. Great job!
bayre chapter 7 . 1/29/2009
Great story! I love the flits. Nasty little bastards.
cozmikfaerie chapter 7 . 1/29/2009
I just loved this story, and I am glad it ended well! Unless you are an evil fairy thingy!
KatieLB chapter 7 . 1/29/2009
Great job.. love the way you ended it with sam rattling off the little things he loves about dean LOL
Miyo86 chapter 7 . 1/29/2009
'Lackadaisical throb beneath his fingers'-lemme guess, your the one who always wins at Scrabble, right? Seriously, its not everyday I get hurt/comfort and learn a new word in the same story! Loved it! Haha, and you thought it was only going to be a two parter .