Reviews for THAT DEADLY DULL SHADE OF BLUE
Aelijah85 chapter 7 . 1/28/2009
Liked how you ended this story. Fever!Dean so pitiful i will miss the updates.
bhoney chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Gotta say I loved your use of alliteration here: "merrily tossed fistfuls of frosty flakes in his face".

Also loved Sam's stealth thermometer use. LOL Dean's temp being below normal can't be a good sign though. Something's definitely wrong with him. Freaky that he can touch stuff that's hot and not feel it. That could be really dangerous.

This was a great start to a story, really original and suspenseful. I'm hoping there's hypothermia in here somewhere, cuz I love that (I know, I'm odd, LOL).

And see-cliffhanger...that's why I wait till they're done to read. LOL
Nana56 chapter 7 . 1/28/2009
Hahaha Loved the last paragraphs. Such an awesome fic and the last chapter perfect.

Dean's got a ways to go, but Sam will be there and Bobby's there for support. Well done, my friend.

Good luck with the contest!
randomfandoms chapter 7 . 1/28/2009
Awesome! This is a very good story; it has a good plot, is well-written, and is very interesting. Congrats on a story well finished.
greendaypumpkin chapter 7 . 1/28/2009
yay that was awesome, totally loved Dean's reaction to the 'cuddling', awesome story, i really enjoyed reading it!
writergirl94 chapter 7 . 1/28/2009
this chapter was soo good. made me laugh alot. my fav chapter. PLEASE UPDATE ASAP.
DeanBean chapter 7 . 1/28/2009
That was a great chapter

Bobby to the rescue :D

I loved the brotherly bickering - very cute :)

That was a great way to end a great story

DeanBean

xoxoxoxo
PADavis chapter 7 . 1/28/2009
Loved the wrap up. Great job on this - glad you expanded it.

Phoebe
IheartSam7 chapter 7 . 1/28/2009
oh I am so sad to see this end, but you sure went out on top. That was awesome!
vonnie836 chapter 7 . 1/28/2009
Really great. Finally Dean is getting better but it can't be too easy, sounds like he still has a few tough days ahead. And leave it to him waking up after not breathing and asking Sam if he kissed him. Loved the banter between them. Great story. Hugs, Vonnie
Kumaproogey chapter 7 . 1/28/2009
Great story! You have such a great writing style. Your characterization of the brothers (both separately & their relationship together) is always right on and so realistic. Your stories really get the reader involved, intrigued and enthralled. Awesome job & no pressure, but would love to see more chapter stories from you!
Amy chapter 7 . 1/28/2009
Yes! Dean's okay. I was worried there, right along w/Sam. Lol. Typical Dean too, letting Sam know he was alright by resorting to his usual bro banter. Hehe. Good old Bobby trying to make Dean feel better w/the piranha analogy. I loved how they were mothering him till the end. That's family for you. ;)And I don't think they'd have it any other way.
lizard971 chapter 7 . 1/28/2009
YAY... they're all safe! All ends well in the hunter's world.

For a moment there I thought that with Dean getting better it would be Bobby's turn to be in real trouble... pf. Much better your way ;) Hehe.

Very nice Story!

Thanks for writing and sharing it.
becs chapter 7 . 1/28/2009
thank you for was a cool story,plenty of hurt dean.

hope u do more stories soon

xx