Reviews for THAT DEADLY DULL SHADE OF BLUE
Amy chapter 6 . 1/25/2009
I'm glad Bobby was thinking fast on his feet. That ghost is the last thing they need. Thank goodness at least the flits are taken care of. But now Dean's not breathing? *bites nails* He's gonna be okay, right?
ziggy.uk chapter 6 . 1/25/2009
Yeah, bad girl Vanessa, that was certainly an evil cliffy! Didn't expect Dean to have stopped breathing, thought it would be something going wrong with Bobby's efforts! It very nearly did though with the dead ice fisherman making an appearance and nearly dragging Bobby to his death; good job that he managed to grab hold of the tree and get his rock salt gun!

So cute how Sam talked himself hoarse whilst trying to warm Dean, but now he needs to do CPR. And if he does Dean should start to come to and warm up as the Frost Flits are now destroyed.

Only the dead ice fisherman for them to get rid of now!
ukfan101 chapter 6 . 1/25/2009
well you were right that was an evil cliffy...Nice to see Bobby getting the better of the bad guys (girls/whatever) good update
bayre chapter 6 . 1/25/2009
Oh oh! What was in the pots Bobby had?

Great update.
DeanBean chapter 6 . 1/25/2009
That was a great chapter

But seriously - thats one evil cliffie!

I hope Dean is okay :(

I can't wait for the next chapter

More when you can

deanbean

xoxoxoxo
IheartSam7 chapter 6 . 1/25/2009
omg omg omg omg no . That was just so good. I love that Sam was sharing his life without Dean in a desperate attempt to save him. So poignant. I love his sharing about Jess *so sad* not enough stories and memories about them out there! I also love that ending, but please don't die Dean...
lizard971 chapter 6 . 1/25/2009
OMK! You killed Dean!

Awesome! I love how on one side things are getting better while on the other one things are going downhill... Hehe.

Poor Sam.

I hope Bobby doesn't run in any more trouble with that ghost. Ok... minor trouble. :P
PADavis chapter 6 . 1/25/2009
Nice cliffy, there, Ness. Loved Bobby having to fight on two fronts. And I love the idea of getting the little suckers drunk.

Write more, now.

Phoebe
becs chapter 6 . 1/25/2009
no u cant leave it there...come back!

im glad u decided to do more a great story

xx
Merisha chapter 6 . 1/25/2009
Ooh you evil so and so ROLF :) - You weren't kidding about the evil cliffie ... holy fudge sundae ... get back here and finish this story this instant LOL :) - I loved how Bobby took care of the Flits, and still managed to thwart the ghost. Meanwhile poor Sammy's been looking after a seriously deteriorating Dean as best he can. I don't think I'm going to sleep tonight, and I blame you ROFL :)

Will keep my nose glued to my inbox!

Hugs and luv

A very nervous Mish :)
Zatnikatel chapter 6 . 1/25/2009
Now that cliffhanger is just mean! You better have the next chapter waiting or I’ll be mixing up my own stockpot!
writergirl94 chapter 6 . 1/25/2009
GAHH DEAN BREATH

haha please update, love it
Nana56 chapter 5 . 1/23/2009
Oh boy, the suspense continues to grow. Poor Dean, and I hope Sam doesn't get frostbite from holding him. Really looking forward to seeing how this plays out.

Sorry I'm late reviewing this. Been out of town taking my mom to see her brother. Good to be home. :D Lots of good reading to catch up on. ;)
ziggy.uk chapter 5 . 1/23/2009
Yay, Bobby has arrived! Intriguing that he is going to get those evil little tinkerbells drunk, and obviously the items in his duffle are the way to do it, but will doing that just enable Dean to warm up a little or will the old hunter be able to destroy them once they are 'three sheets to the wind'?

Surprised Sam needed the nudge from Bobby about wilderness skill, but hopefully his body heat will prevent Dean from getting any colder before Bobby does his stuff!
ukfan101 chapter 5 . 1/23/2009
Yeah Bobby to the rescue...hope that he is wearing really thick socks so he doesn't get bitten by the evil small thingees.. Semi naked boys...is is wrong that i like that! good update
164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »