ukfan101 chapter 4 . 1/21/2009
Well at least this time Sam was able to keep Dean in the room and bundled up, I think that it is going to get harder for him to do that...good update chapter 4 . 1/21/2009
At least Sam has stopped Dean leaving again, and partially blocking the door will prevent him from leaving if Sam accidentally falls asleep.

And gotta love Bobby, driving through all that inclement weather to get to the boys as soon as he can, and the fact that he wants to get there fast shows how worried he is.

Looking forward to more!
sylia91 chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
Wow the suspense is killing me! I know that Bobby will get there in time to save the day but ... white knuckled waiting in the meantime. Is it evil of me to think that Dean is awfully cute while hypothermic and delirious? I'm having a great big AWW moment picturing him in all of Sam's oversized clothes. Sam's probably too worried to take a cell phone picture for later huh?
vonnie836 chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
Oh man, Dean is really a handful and doesn't make it easy on Sam. Good that he is weaker than a kitten (well not so good) and that Sam knows how to handle him. Hope Bobby will get there like yesterday. Can't wait for more. This is really great. Hugs, Vonnie
IheartSam7 chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
awesome awesome brilliant story. can't wait for more. this is like reading a great book-you want more, but at the same time, never want it to end!
writergirl94 chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
aha of course booze would make dean sleep and drink.

sam is so protective and is very in character

cant wait for the next update!
riquitv chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
thanks for the update. I hope Bobby can arrive soon :)
Amy chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
Poor Dean. He's so weak. It's a good thing Sam got him settled back in. Bless Bobby. Let's hope he gets there in time.
Kumaproogey chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
Just wanted to let you know that I am loving your story! Your 100 word stories are always awesome so it's great to see a chapter story from you. I was recently thinking it was about time again you did another one. Your writing is so vivid and your storylines are so original. Can't wait for more!

- Karen
cozmikfaerie chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
nice chapter! I feel so bad for Bobby and Sam! I am enjoying this story, eagerly waiting to see what happens next!
DeanBean chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
That was a great chapter

Poor Sam and Dean :(

Hopefully Bobby can get there soon and help them

I can't wait for the next chapter

More when you can

greendaypumpkin chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
Man, Dean's just getting worse, will Sam let him go so that he can do some killing and save him?
flavumetrubrum chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
Great chapter. I'm glad Bobby's on his way. I hope Sam can keep Dean in the hotel room. You're doing great; I can't wait for more.
Merisha chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
Aw another awesome update hun! I love a fretting Sammy LOL :) - and Bobby's on his way WOO HOO :) - I love this line: 'Ahh, for God’s sake, c’mon. I’m racing against time and weather delays are not part of my freakin’ rescue plan, dammit.' ROFL ... wonderful Bobby moment!

Now I'm going to be sitting like Sam, waiting for an update LOL :)

Hugs and luv

Mish :)
PADavis chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
Oh, hey that was fast. Yay for me. Keep 'em coming, hon, sucking them down over here as fast as you write them.

164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »