Reviews for DragonJourney
morganfm chapter 1 . 1/30
This was lovely. I read all the Dragon Keepers Chronicles multiple times years and years ago, long before I got involved in fanfic, and I just now decided to look up what there was for my favorite books. This is the first DKC fic I've ever read, and it's absolutely fantastic. Even though it's been quite some time since I've read the books, the way you wrote this was so true to the original that it put me right back into the world and made it easy to follow. Poor little Ardeo, I never liked him being left in the trash either...
Anyway, a lovely fic, very well done! Thanks!
Seezle chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Wow. You are very, very good at writing. I've been rereading over various scenes in the Dragon Keeper Chronicles, and I would have though Donita K. Paul wrote this herself. You really capture what was going on in Kale's mind in Dragon Fire. Thanks for the story! -a happy kimen
Arkell26 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
awww that was sad and sweet
Jewlbunny chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Okay first off, I like your name. It made me laugh. Two I like the 'tut-tut' reference. And three, over all this was a great way to end Dragon Fire. Please continue writing, and may God bless you.
SanityLeaving chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
This was great! I didn't like how Leetu just threw poor little Ardeo in the trash, but I guess she was just trying to maintain her disguise or something. I like to think she came back and "rescued" his body later, as well. Also, you've inspired me to write a Dragonkeeper chronicles fanficition once I finish re-reading the series!
xXI.AM.BEASTXx chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Sad but happy, short but meaningful, a good one-shot. Very good. You should do another one. I would read it.
wsxokn chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Interesting.
Angelus-Delapsus chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
WHOOHOO! I am not the only person on this earth that thinks that it was rather cruel of them to just leave him there!

Very good job... I actually started to feel sad... well written. (:
TransformersFreak chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
That's soo sad! I'm with you on the trash thing... I also don't like the fact that she put The dead wizards on the character list after they died but she didn't put Ardeo on the list after he died.
King Caspian the Seafarer chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Aww...that's sweet. I was awfully sad when Ardeo died...he was always my favorite Minor Dragon. Him and Dibl. ;) This makes a good ending. If there's ever a reprint of the books...well, you know. ;)

Lion be with you,

KC
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Even though I have read all the books in the series, I can't remember who Ardeo is.

Nice job on this fic. Sad, but sweet. :)
GlassSuicune chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
That was very well-written. Yes, this should've been in the ending. Definitely adding this to my favorites.
Lu Su chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Oh, I hated the way they just left Ardeo too - thank you for writing this. It was good!
RockenRollTurtle chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Omg, that was great! THAT is how it should have ended. I'm glad that I'm not the only one who loves that series. Fenworth is meh baby! And sorry I didn't log in. To lazy. Talk to me sometime if you want. Later!

-RRT
Frogster chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
That was good! I love the DragonKeeper Chronicles-LOVE KalexBardon. I just wish Donita K. Paul had put Bardon and Kale's wedding at the end of the third book...