Reviews for The Five Stages of Coping with Loss
Wolfswaechterin Tala chapter 1 . 4/7
Will there still be a sequel? I would definitely love one :D
Nickirem.Tetsuya.Zoldyck chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Please make a sequel!
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
D'awwww! I love the hints of older Hibari's affections, like the penne and the visits to the sakura. I really hope there'll be a sequel! This is just so cute!
torchicpox chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Witty, Kyouya. Extremely witty. The one in which he uses such lengthy words to describe how loathe he is to spend anymore second with Mukuro was just really convincing. *that, was sarcasm*
But, at least one who fights rather than give in so easily is more interesting.
Pity that there's no more graphic scenes. But it's not like it's necessary. Just some thinkings
Amon.Beck chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
OMGAWD, YOU ARE GOLD! This was the best Hibari/Mukuro fanfiction one-shot ive EVER read. I love this so much you have no idea. UGHHHHH I must go look at your other stuff now. *crosses fingers for more HibiMuko*
bleachlover1999 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Strangely... appealing. Their relationship was interesting...
Kidiu chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Woah, this was long! But it was very interesting, especially towards the end! I loved Hibari's very gradual liking towards Mukuro, and even at the end, there's still plenty of annoyance felt. But this was definitely sweet, I kinda wish we could've read about that dinner!
ShaDow EmpIre chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
haha, i love it, thanks for sharing
Salamander Erg chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I loved every single bit of this.
blacksakura13 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
It's almost weekly that I click random fanfictions and save it onto my phone so I can read then either in the privacy of my own room or when I'm all alone and bored.

My golly, this was so well written that I wanted to cry tears of joy. Well written fanfictions make me squeal in delight. And not only is it well written, it also has interesting things in it. Hehe, a lot of interesting things. Both Mukuro and Hibari were very in character (considering the world of fanfiction that is) and I absolutely adore it! SO MUUUCH! SO MUCH LOVE FOR THIS FANFICTION!

Argghhh, I think I went to bed at 3am just because I wanted to finish reading this And I was constantly reminding myself that everyone else is asleep, I should be quiet but there were just some parts that had me laughing too much (E.g. Hibari's parsley free penne. TEEHEE.

I seriously love this to the extreme.

And now, I'm off to stalk your ff profile
Stupid Cow chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Hahah, that was interesting ;) I absolutely loved it :3
Nimfah chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Thank you for the story! I really liked it. Very good idea.
Melodious Lion chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Aww, that was so cute! XD I loved the end, it was funny :D
illiterates chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Wow. That was long.

But I enjoyed every minute of it.

I was quite hesitant about 6927 but after reading this, I'm starting to actually like this pairing.

You deserve praise for this immensely long masterpiece you have written.

Keep up the good work!
Shakugan no Shana chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Hey this should have one more chapter... it's amazing really! The best story in the fandome that I've read so far! I really love how you've portrayed both Hibari and Mokuro. [I also love how you made Tsuna grow a spine :D (when he's not using dying will pills or whatever their name was XD) Ok amazing fic! I'm going to check if you have more on Katekyo Hitman Reborn :P I really loved it!

Shana