Reviews for The Five Stages of Coping with Loss
I'm so sad when I saw there are only a few shippers of Mukoro and Hibari. Cant they see the sexual tension between them? How Mukoro can break Hibari's composure and manage to piss him off? Well you capture it greatly. This is just delicious, thanks for the treat.
Consenirmollo chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
It's been almost 7 years since I found this story and I still find myself coming back and reading it. Seriously one of my favorites.
Portgas D. Tala chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Will there still be a sequel? I would definitely love one :D
Nickirem.Tetsuya.Zoldyck chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Please make a sequel!
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
D'awwww! I love the hints of older Hibari's affections, like the penne and the visits to the sakura. I really hope there'll be a sequel! This is just so cute!
torchicpox chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Witty, Kyouya. Extremely witty. The one in which he uses such lengthy words to describe how loathe he is to spend anymore second with Mukuro was just really convincing. *that, was sarcasm*
But, at least one who fights rather than give in so easily is more interesting.
Pity that there's no more graphic scenes. But it's not like it's necessary. Just some thinkings
Amon.Beck chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
OMGAWD, YOU ARE GOLD! This was the best Hibari/Mukuro fanfiction one-shot ive EVER read. I love this so much you have no idea. UGHHHHH I must go look at your other stuff now. *crosses fingers for more HibiMuko*
Insomniac.no.Life chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Strangely... appealing. Their relationship was interesting...
Kidiu chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Woah, this was long! But it was very interesting, especially towards the end! I loved Hibari's very gradual liking towards Mukuro, and even at the end, there's still plenty of annoyance felt. But this was definitely sweet, I kinda wish we could've read about that dinner!
Melodien chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
haha, i love it, thanks for sharing
Salamander Erg chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I loved every single bit of this.
blacksakura13 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
It's almost weekly that I click random fanfictions and save it onto my phone so I can read then either in the privacy of my own room or when I'm all alone and bored.

My golly, this was so well written that I wanted to cry tears of joy. Well written fanfictions make me squeal in delight. And not only is it well written, it also has interesting things in it. Hehe, a lot of interesting things. Both Mukuro and Hibari were very in character (considering the world of fanfiction that is) and I absolutely adore it! SO MUUUCH! SO MUCH LOVE FOR THIS FANFICTION!

Argghhh, I think I went to bed at 3am just because I wanted to finish reading this~ And I was constantly reminding myself that everyone else is asleep, I should be quiet but there were just some parts that had me laughing too much (E.g. Hibari's parsley free penne. TEEHEE.

I seriously love this to the extreme.

And now, I'm off to stalk your ff profile~~~
Stupid Cow chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Hahah, that was interesting ;) I absolutely loved it :3
Nimfah chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Thank you for the story! I really liked it. Very good idea.
Melodious Lion chapter 1 . 7/7/2010