Reviews for Typical Argument
Taylor Divine chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Good story I'm...wait the Stiltons are twins.I thought they were but Wikipedia...damn you Wikipedia!I thought they were twins, but some idiot made Zoey 11 and Chloe ...why do they do this to us?If they want to change the show why not come here.I started a story using there 's in it's 5 chapter and now I have to go back and change good story and thank's for that information.I'll go change the wikipedia article.
OtakuWolf220 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I'M CONFUSED NOW! -_-
ChaosGirl607 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Hahaha! Do you actually believe Sarah can be paired with Will? I do! If you don't mind, I would like you to write a story about them. You're hilarious and good!
Tamira chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
*giggles* I don't know "Horesland" but this was funny! I would not want to be Bailey though, with these two after him! ;)
Blaze-Lover chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
What an argument! I really don't like Zoey, I like her sister Chloe a little bit. And I like Chili more than Pepper.
Paisley the Flowergirl chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Nice one, Yemi! I might end up writing a Horseland couples fanfic because of all the like ones starting up... will there be any more to this one?

One thing I might suggest would be going back and editing again. There are some homonyms being confused- like "your" instead of "you're," and "read" instead of "red." These sort of get in the way of the flow, but the rest is very good.

And i know what you mean about wikipedia- someone keeps either saying that Chloe is the "bestest and prettiest rider ever" or that "Calypso is the only talented horse" or "Bailey has a huge crush on Zoey... and he kissed her!" Honestly, those people are causing me a great deal of strife, and i have to keep going back and regularly cleaning up their messes. Someone even added a Sue to the list! Disgraceful.