Reviews for Breaking the Impossible
ik u published your fick years ago but i have not been able to stop reading it and it is brilant! if u do write again, I had a crazy idea ythat u might want to run with but if not, that's totally fine. it has to do with Royce. I thought it might be interesting if he somehow was still around and found the cullens. I'm not really brave enough to publish my own flicks (pluss I rarely finish them) but I really admire that u r. if nothing else I'd love to know your thoughts on Rosalie' s past. she's alwayse been a favorite of mine and i love knowing I'm not alone. thankyou for your fick
-D
they're twins
Jania chapter 42 . 1/15
this is one of the best Emmett and Rosalie stories iv'e ever read in my entire life. I have been addicted to this story ever since i clicked on the page and began to read it.

I have to read another one like this, and my entire life will be complete
Guest chapter 13 . 11/15/2015
Hey why isn't Jacob in here? he should be all over Nessie because he imprinted on her
Your Mother chapter 9 . 11/15/2015
There is no baby Emmett is playing along for Rosalies sake Rosalie imagined it and Emmett played along that is why no else can hear it
karenLH chapter 49 . 10/20/2015
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT ! I read your whole book. I found it somewhat hard to stop reading it. I am now going to go back to the home page and go for another one of your books. Knowing that I will find and have, as I read, the same enjoying experience.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
cool make a s equel
N.aoki chapter 38 . 3/7/2015
Can I just say... This story is so REAL, I feel like it's literally the next book in Twilight..I LOVE the way you un twisted the plot! It's SO GOOD! XDD
When-will-I-be-claimed chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
I am currently writing a Rosalie-Emmett love/lemons story.
Guest chapter 49 . 7/26/2014
Amazing. I cried. I stayed up until 5am to read this. I loved it.
Peter chapter 49 . 4/20/2014
To to got college in the Morning.
Talrond chapter 14 . 4/17/2014
Jacob is not a Werewolf.
Jacob is an Indian Shapeshifter,
That turns into a giant wolf.
Talrond chapter 9 . 4/17/2014
Thier the parents silly.
Talrond chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
Emmett already had a reason to hurt was afterall a Volturi Guard
VPDuskey chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
I like it but the only thing is the character supposed to be Rosalie does not act like Rose at all... Rosalie is sassy, attitudinal and is always worried about her and no one else.