Reviews for A Home of Sorts
ladie red chapter 8 . 1/25/2009
Yay! More ass-kicking! I love it! Keep up the great work!
sally sparrow chapter 8 . 1/25/2009
I love this story:) love it!
Dianne chapter 8 . 1/25/2009
Wow, Boomer's starting to see some logic. I'm glad that Dean beat up Todd, he had it coming. I suspect that retribution, though, will be harsh and swift and may cause horrible injury. Football players don't take kindly to being off the team and Todd will blame Sam and Dean. I hope John is going to help with the mysterious seven thing. Great chapter as usual and can't wait for more.
SimpleLady1962 chapter 8 . 1/25/2009
Awesome story! I really like the way you write Sam and Dean. Keep up the good work.
masondixon chapter 8 . 1/25/2009
Thanks for letting Dean beat the crap out of Weston. It wasn't natural to expect Dean to do nothing when some piece of trash is beating up his brother. And he didn't get expelled too :) That was nice. Looking forward to chapter 9. Thank You.
ladie red chapter 7 . 1/23/2009
Argh, I'm going through NongPradu withdrawals! You are officially my favourite new author! It's been like, two days since you've updated...I seriously had a dream that I was locked in a psych ward like Dean last night, I blame you, it was terrifying!

You know, I've always wanted somebody in a school fic to see Dean caught red handed doing something...huntery, like saving a life, killing a ghost, whatev. It would be awesome that if instead of killing Todd he saves him from something, lol. Just my absent ponderings...anywho...

I'm still not sure where this fic is going but I love it lots and look forward to more of both this, and Reality Check soon.
WastedJamie chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
great couple of chapters; poor sammy! i loved the twist with James; didn't see that coming at all i was expecting the red-haired girl ghost. great job, looking forward to chapter 8 and then 9,10,11,12... ;-)
jade1056 chapter 7 . 1/22/2009
Thanks for updates and making them so fast!

love your story and cant wait to read more!
Sarah Waters chapter 7 . 1/22/2009
Like this story, especially the last chapter with Dean about to kill to avenge Sammy's beating. Go Dean!
dianne chapter 7 . 1/21/2009
That was fantastic! I like how you're switching scenes in this chapter so we get a glimpse into the main story and the back story as well. It wouldn't actually surprise me if Sam is more hurt than he thinks when the adrenaline drops and that he really did need Dean's help, not just a ruse to make him stop and think before barging out to take care of the football players. Can't wait for more.
masondixon chapter 7 . 1/21/2009
yep, another great chapter. And Sam calling his Dad for help- not for himself but to stop Dean from getting expelled! Yep, that's Sam. Always thinking rationally even when he is the one in agony :) I really am enjoying this story and I don't understand why there aren't more reviews for it. Alot of people don't know what they are missing. Please write more soon. Thank You.
ladie red chapter 6 . 1/19/2009
Oh, more please, more!

I don't trust this Tina chick...and good on Sammy for taking Todd, I do hope Todd ends up worse off.
Dianne chapter 6 . 1/19/2009
Still really enjoying this and I'm your chapters are a good length too. Poor Sam. The way you wrote the last line was perfect, 'he was sure Dean would be proud of him.' Can't wait to find out what happens to Dean and if it's vengeful spirit that's doing all this stuff to him and to find out what happened to poor Sam.
masondixon chapter 6 . 1/19/2009
"I want You."

Yep, so do all the rest of us.

I am sure Sam will do Dean proud when he makes it home with his bruised and bloody body. And then Dean will erupt.

But first he has to figure out what is going on with Tina and what that evilness is that is around.

I love this story. Please update again soon. Thank You.
FMA lover912 chapter 5 . 1/17/2009
that was a perfect way to relive the tennision at the end of the chapter. ok so i have a theroy about the two sisters. whta if they were the ones that were kinlling all of tose guys. poor dean. he is getting in trouble because those two girls got him into this mess. now what kind of messed up logic is that? cant wait to read more.
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »