Reviews for Fire and Ice
mysedai chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Thank you all for the compliments; that is some powerful incentive to write more!

Janna, the house is incredibly similar to the one in Sweet Home Alabama; but it is not in a plantation setting, it's in a mid-sized northern suburban-type area. There's a link to a picture below :)

To help make the transition from real to imagination (or is it the other way around?) I come up with an idea for something, then scour the internet trying to find images that fit my idea; for me, being able to see something after I've imagined it makes it more real. So, I've made a site with some of those images, and eventually, I will add the "extras" I have. I won't post anything that would be considered a spoiler to anybody who's been keeping up with the series, so the site is safe.

?1235193414235

I know, geocities sucks, but it was quick and free. I'll try to find something a little classier later!
pandorasnotebook chapter 2 . 2/20/2009
Awesome, yet again. Lovin' the detail.

More Otis please?

Uh, uh, uh, UPDATE!

Pan
Janna B chapter 2 . 2/20/2009
Great chapter! I was starting to worry that this story was abandoned, but I'm glad it's not.

The only thing that I was confused on was what the yard looked like. Was it a big yard? Like a house that's on a plantation? Or was it kind of a small yard right off the road? I personally imagined that it was a plantation house. Kind of like the one off of Sweet Home Alabama, except with more land in the front. Was I close?
FAXfan chapter 2 . 2/19/2009
Super awesome! Update ASAP if ya dont mind. heheh it really is a great stiry. ur talented.
Vinceypoo chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
I really enjoy this original rendition of the Twilight universe. I think you really developed this small world and introduced all of the characters very well in such a short space; I already find all of the characters very likable.

The writing is also very good - it's descriptive when necessary and skips over mundane details when they begin to turn dry.

Probably the only criticism I have is that 'Stella' obviously rhymes with 'Bella,' which has been ringing in my head since I read this, but I'm sure its just something temporary and will fade once I become more immersed in the story.
pandorasnotebook chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Mysti,

That was awesome! I love Otis! You're an awesome writer. Update ASAP!

Love ya!

Pan
suteffani chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Great start, I really did enjoy it and I look forward to reading more! ) I love that you used new characters, it's refreshing after reading so many Twilight character stories, (not that I don't love them) but it's something new and good! D
Janna B chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Great chapter! I like your style of writing. And it's really refreshing to have a totally new story with new characters! I love how you've put your own story into a world that SM made. Thanks, it's so refreshing!

Update soon!
paperchik chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Hey, that was really good!

I look forward to more... )