Reviews for Save You
Frozen Satellites chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I love this story , I'm a crying mess right now. LOL.
blb1000 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Ugh! Sniff, sniff... Happy, sad and just good.
annaharding chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
So, so sad - I never did like the thought that he might never really come back from New Moon. You wrote this SO beautifully. Thanx!
dancnstacy09 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
gah! this made me bawl like a baby! i'm literally a sobbing mess right now...but it was beautiful! Thank you!
secret.escape chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Oh my god.

I am crying so much.

This was really good.

I hate myself for not appreciating life. For hating my parents.

For being a bratty teenager.

This story made me realize so many things.
bookreader010 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Omg i realy did cry stupid stupid stupid edward
Robsten0123 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
ohhh its sooo emotional...i did cry...sooo sad :(
deleepowman chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
You have written such a bittersweet masterpiece about one of the greatest loves of all. My heart goes out to Edward for all of eternity and I absolutely loved that Bella could "feel" him whenever he was around throughout the years and that in the end she was together with him, no regrets.
ksw3 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
OMG how emotional! I was crying! It's not easy to make me cry from a writing. I am not a one shot fan but your story was recommended over at A Diff Forest I am glad I checked it out. Thank You for it...Karen
Nauticalmass chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
This was beautiful, and I am honestly wiping my eyes right now. The regret and panic Edward felt was heartbreaking. I'm so glad I found this one-shot. (It was recommended on a Twilighted thread about fics where Bella remains human.) Wonderful job. This was short, but it was one of the most beautiful things I have ever read in fandom.
carebear31374 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
yes i did cry - thought i would when i rad the summary - that was really great!
klynn79 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
so I was browsing some of my favorite authors favorite stories (did that make sense?) Anyway, I came upon a oneshot with 385 reviews. My reaction was simply: WTH 385 reviews on a oneshot? I'm not usually a fan of oneshots (I'm greedy. I want more), but with that many reviews I had to know why. After reading this (btw, yes I bawled my eyes out), I have to tell you that 385 reviews isn't enough. This was heartbreaking in the best way possible. I don't know how else to word it. Fanfiction at its finest.
latersedward chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
omg! bawling!
saraamin chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
beautiful i dont want to ruin it just want to say beautiful!
jazzcrank chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
that was so good and yes I did cry
532 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »