Reviews for Save You
bbwraven chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
OMG! I'm bawling in the middle of my office! That was fucking AWESOME! My heart simply hurts right now.
aimCULLENee chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
omg did i cry? umm no i had a river running out of my eyes and sobs coming out of my mouth i hate the stories where the main characters die but i have to read them and i always have tears but this was SO sad. Good job on the story though even if you did make me cry loved it!
InfiniteThought chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
This is the best short story I have ever read. This is a very unique story in the Twilight fandom and I congratulate you on its creation, well done and exceedingly bittersweet.
ohgirlcheeks chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I was about to give one of your other stories a try when I saw this. It was soooo saaadddd. But good and it was interesting to see what might have been if Edward had really stayed away like he meant to. My hearts a little bit broken now. Thanks for writing, I'm going to check out your other works now!
rsher1111 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Ok, that was heartbreaking. Mission accomplished.
kezcullen chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
this made me cry- it is so sad, but also in a good way- she knew he was there all the while, and then at the end, he was indeed there.

we all should be so lucky at the end.

and the simple beauty of your writing here is exquisite- not one word too many.
kim greatbatch chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
i cryed it is so sad and the vidio i cryed then to you are such a good righter ps i fort the last edward senn was mega sad
MereCullen chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
I finally gathered up the courage to read this story... that was great. thank you.
twiquarius chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
this was amazing *sniff*
Belladollyn chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
So wonderful i cried and my heart aces I can only hope to write something so womderful some day
ilovedemetri chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
i am sitting in tears right now.

this one-shot is so beautiful and so touching.

thankyou!

X
saj34666 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I should have known when I read the summary that this story was going to destroy me. I started crying almost from the beginning and had too many tears in my eyes to finish it without stopping SEVERAL times. Your writing of this story was exquisite. Thank you so much. Sandy
mom2handm chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
That is so sad! I have tears streaming down my face and I can't swallow because of this huge lump in my throat.

So sweet, though... even apart for all that time, they never stopped loving each other.
romee79 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Well,there are no words.I can't pull myself together,the tears are still coming.
Zhee chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I know this is going to be sad.

I know this will make me cry.

Still, I want to read it and yes, it's sad, I cried.

But it's beautifully written. Thank you for writing.
534 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »