Reviews for Save You
Edmazing chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
This was just so beautiful and sad. I just loved it and will think of it always. Grace, beauty, and love.
Rbeccap chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
yep-I cried!
Mary Gutierrez chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
oh my god..this story was so great...it make me cry!
Cindy chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
actual tears, fat streaming tears landed all over my laptop keyboard. thanks, you are freaking amazing 3 xx
twihard86 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Wow. That was absolutly beautiful. I have read it several times and I cry every time. Amazing work! :,)
Vl15 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Wow...touching..beautiful..
flojo03 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
omg this was short but so so powerful! I cried the tears started not that far in and continued after I finished, thanks for writing it
Chloe.P chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Beautifully written. Real raw emotions. The best one shot I have ever read.
Ktate chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
i cried :(
gagator chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Yes, I cried. Well done.
ecmeralda chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I never cry, whwn i read anything. Ever. But now im crying like a little girl...
marciabeth46 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Oh my goodness save you is so amazing. This mad me cry! The whole time i was practically choking down sobs /3 . My cousin was laughing at me but then i made her read it and she had the same reaction . WOW. just wow. Just Amazing, I thank you for this story :)
lillycullen235 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I cried. So so so sad! Thanks for writing! I think it would be cool if you wrote a sequel to IYCRMM! love your stories! xoxo *Lilly
rmcrms5 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
My glasses are fogged and my mascara is now on my chin. That was beautifully sad.
Cullen sister chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Well you were right...it is a tear-jerker. Four tissues it took me to get through it, though I had to stop constantly because I could no longer read the words. I'm welling up all over again writing this thinking of what I want to say. But I can't. I'm too heart broken over it.

I'm putting this on my fb pg right now with a warning to get tissues. LOTS of tissues.

It was so beautiful. Thank you.
528 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »