Reviews for Save You
ecmeralda chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I never cry, whwn i read anything. Ever. But now im crying like a little girl...
marciabeth46 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Oh my goodness save you is so amazing. This mad me cry! The whole time i was practically choking down sobs /3 . My cousin was laughing at me but then i made her read it and she had the same reaction . WOW. just wow. Just Amazing, I thank you for this story :)
lillycullen235 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I cried. So so so sad! Thanks for writing! I think it would be cool if you wrote a sequel to IYCRMM! love your stories! xoxo *Lilly
rmcrms5 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
My glasses are fogged and my mascara is now on my chin. That was beautifully sad.
Cullen sister chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Well you were right...it is a tear-jerker. Four tissues it took me to get through it, though I had to stop constantly because I could no longer read the words. I'm welling up all over again writing this thinking of what I want to say. But I can't. I'm too heart broken over it.

I'm putting this on my fb pg right now with a warning to get tissues. LOTS of tissues.

It was so beautiful. Thank you.
robsten63 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Naww loved it :(
StopTheMadness chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I cried, I can't believe you made me cry, I never cry. ha. Omg this was amazing. Brilliant! You are a awesome writer!

Peace

StopTheMadness
maxride08 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
ahhhhh!

i cried!

omg this is so perfect :)

i love it
alli62 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
sobbing uncontrollably...
cullenisabella chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
oh my god!this is...amazing!there are no words that could describe it!i love it!your amzing,gorgeous,beautiful,sad story and the song made my cry so hard!

i love the way you wrote it,all those feelings,all the pain,all the love,everything!

you are the best,you rock!

keep writing,cause you're good!
Lutz0508 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
dude you are amaizing you know that you really are this is the 2nd story of yours that i read and yes it made me cry. i hope you make more keep up the great work.
VWCullen chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
totally cried...a lot
sweetmama77 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Beautiful! Thank you.
JiaCullen chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Really good...n yeah I cried too...
Sarah chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
OMG- that was so sad. Stupid Edward- letting go of the love of his life. I'm glad this didn't actually happen.
533 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »