Reviews for Save You
lemonleaves chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
i'm almost crying and i had a spring roll but i think i ate it while i was reading, i was so absorbed lol.
x-19XmidnightsunX89-x chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
seriously...seriously cried like a little girl, my eyes started welling up as i started reading as i new what was coming, but well done was really good, even though im for the happy endings
xXpretty lovableXx chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
yes I cried!
Jenni369 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
wow. ur so talented i cried when i read this you know how to put so much emotion in your writing it makes you feel like your there seeing what they see and feeling what they feel
Saritadreaming chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
OMG, I cried like a baby. Wow. Came across this by accident and so glad I did! Beautifully written.
shawnarelli chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
so i didn't really expect to cry but man...i was in tears. my husband actually asked me if i was ok.

i normally don't read one-shots but the description intrigued me...and i am so glad i read it...it was emotional and just really nice.
collegegirl123 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
OMG! I am crying like such a freaking baby. it was nice to see the flip side but sad because they did not end up together forever in the end. i almost did not want to finish reading it because of what i knew was coming. it was good.
alohabride chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
OMG! I know it's a stupid idea to read anything non-CANON! But your story description was so intriguing and I thought... what the heck, how much damage can a one-shot do... and here I am - crying my eyes out! And a painful lump in my throat!

Thank you so much for such a sweet sad story, I thoroughly enjoy it. I am just glad that Edward is a tad more selfish in SM's universe. v
jia225 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
:'( that is so sad! i cried!
wytchwmn75 chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
I haven't cried like since he left her. Of course I'm red and ouffy and have to be to school in an hour. So flippin sad. But beautiful. Damn you and you're good writing. Thank you.
CrystalDreams18 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Yep, I did cry, still am as I write this. Oh goodness! I tell you, it takes a LOT to get me to cry, even more while I'm reading something. But this, boy did this get me! My heart is literally aching!

This was really good. Simple enough with just the right amount of detail. Love It!
Rochelle Allison chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
i sure did cry.

this is beautiful, exquisitely painful. this really is what it would have been like had he been able to keep himself away. it's so sad. too sad.

but really well done.
nicnicd chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Beautiful writing m'dear. I DID cry...a lot :( Still, that was very, very heartfelt. Thank you for writing.
moniquecullen chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
oh i am so boo-hooing right now :(
Babette12 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
*sob*

I've read a few of these, and this is one of the best. Thank you.
512 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »