Reviews for Save You
Kendall94 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
aw that was sad...i cried...
gusano chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
There's no bigger proof of love than this. Thank you.
Little Evil Pixie chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Well thank god it didn't happen. this was so sad...
adrienne chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
i couldnt stop crying for like an hour after finishing this. oh god that is so sad im still crying god damnit. its great though
Emerald-Forever chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
i've always read stories where bella is changed or they are all human but i liked this one shot... i cried and it takes alot to do that!
magnolia-bunny chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
i'm almost crying and i had a spring roll but i think i ate it while i was reading, i was so absorbed lol.
x-19XmidnightsunX89-x chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
seriously...seriously cried like a little girl, my eyes started welling up as i started reading as i new what was coming, but well done was really good, even though im for the happy endings
xXpretty lovableXx chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
yes I cried!
Jenni369 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
wow. ur so talented i cried when i read this you know how to put so much emotion in your writing it makes you feel like your there seeing what they see and feeling what they feel
Saritadreaming chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
OMG, I cried like a baby. Wow. Came across this by accident and so glad I did! Beautifully written.
shawnarelli chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
so i didn't really expect to cry but man...i was in tears. my husband actually asked me if i was ok.

i normally don't read one-shots but the description intrigued me...and i am so glad i read it...it was emotional and just really nice.
collegegirl123 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
OMG! I am crying like such a freaking baby. it was nice to see the flip side but sad because they did not end up together forever in the end. i almost did not want to finish reading it because of what i knew was coming. it was good.
alohabride chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
OMG! I know it's a stupid idea to read anything non-CANON! But your story description was so intriguing and I thought... what the heck, how much damage can a one-shot do... and here I am - crying my eyes out! And a painful lump in my throat!

Thank you so much for such a sweet sad story, I thoroughly enjoy it. I am just glad that Edward is a tad more selfish in SM's universe. v
jia225 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
:'( that is so sad! i cried!
wytchwmn75 chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
I haven't cried like since he left her. Of course I'm red and ouffy and have to be to school in an hour. So flippin sad. But beautiful. Damn you and you're good writing. Thank you.
532 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »