Reviews for Save You
Myra030 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
so sad...yes i did cry
Lblinky-Winky chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
OMG...I cried my eyes out to that, I can say that, that was the first fan fic I've cried about, seriously that was so sad but still so sweet!
Kelly chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
WOW! I am bawling... the tears spilled over as soon as he got to the hospital and i figured out she was dying! you are VERY talented...jeez i am a sap for some Twilight!
ballerina-Alice chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
yeah i cried! i have cried so often that its hard to start crieing now i wont crie but the feeling will pull at all of my sences so i played when your gone by avril lavigne to help it along. i love your writing and that was beautiful.
shootingstar42 chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Oh my gosh, i cried when i read this, its so unbelievably amazing as is all ur work! Thank u for giving me something great to read, just added u and ur stories to my fav's list! I love this song too it made me think of another one as well that I though fit well with Edward's POV, it may just be me, but if u have a second check it out, its called "Shattered" by Trading Yesterday,i was listening to it when i read this and thought it could have been what he was thinking when he was holding Bella or if after she passed, he did decide to go to Italy, u didnt really specify, but either way, ur work is awesome, ur a wonderful author! Thank u!
belle and the beast chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
i cried so hard I couldn't stop for a half an hour. and it takes a really sad story to make me cry. If you want a sad story try "Sleep Bella" at least thats what i think it's called.:'(
Just Me and My Vamps chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
That was beautiful I cant stop crying
chelsea chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
i cried. :(
Trine09 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
This was amazing. I cried so much. I don't know if I can stand to read it again because of all the crying, but I'm glad I read it. So beautiful. And just how I imagined it would be. You are such a good writer.
kill me tomorrow chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Oh God, that was sad. Really sad. I read it thrice and I cried five times. You did a great job.
sprinkledwithpearls chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
I had tears in my eyes...

good job.
Destiny Kalince chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
aw this did make me cry, great great job!
meggie chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
i was in tears by the end of it and i am sure my family is all, 'what is she doing out there?' but it was really good
TopazHeart chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
That was so heartbreakingly sad...
brandj chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Wow...I cried. Even before he got to Bella I cried. That was just the saddest, yet most beautiful thing. She just knew he would come to see her! Gave me chills!
528 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 .. Last Next »