Reviews for Save You
Demons4eva chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
that was lovely

bit teary
May-kin Malfoy chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
I cried more like sobbed but still. That was sad. But it was very good.
brown.eyed-kid chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
so sad, but perfect.. xX
Zeljka from Croatia chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Dear Luna, I cant explain how am I feeling right now when I read this. :( This story is so beautiful and so different than any other. I dont know how you get such a good idea but you have a priceless talent. To make such a great story with that strong feelings...I am overhelmed. Amazing story... sad but strong...I have to go cry once again. THANK YOU for writing this! I owe you! Best wishes in your other stories... I will keep cheeking you!
Twerd4eva chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
oh my god!...i'm in tears!i'm speechless,that was just really really sad. i thought it was great for you to write about what would have happened if he left and never came back, no one has really written about it, and i liked it cause it was so sweet and it sorta was a happy ending. But reading about Edward crying is the ultimate tear jerker cause he cant! (sob,sob).Well thats all i can say,thank u. xxTwerdxx.
LaViePastiche chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
oh man... that was really beautiful...really really beautiful. damn you for making me cry! I'm blaming it on PMS!
FrogKaos chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
So no joke. I cried like a fucking baby for like a half hour. This was amazingly written and unbelievably moving. Excellent job.
jezzeria chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
omg why would you write this? akdjlkajhalhfskhflshfasdfas

i'm so glad he really changed her.

i couldn't bear if this was how it really had played out.

:'(
NightOwl999 chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
I did cry a lot, actually. I suppose Edward went to the Volturi after this?
TheNinthCullen chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
OMG...i can't stop crying
ally chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
This was exactly like how I would expect this moment to be like...unless the most beautiful man in the world comes by...oh my...you got me...such a sad but beautiful story.
missdaine chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
I cried! It was so sad. Brilliantly trajic. Wow.
Eebee chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Amazing, beautifully written and yes I had tears in my eyes.
Orange lantern chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
I cried like a baby it was so sad

you sure can write em'