Reviews for Save You
Mrs.CarlisleCullen4Eternity chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
awee thats so saad!

but its really god. thanks for writing it :)
eyes 4 edward only chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Im reading your story good and evil, I decided to see what other stories you have so I can save and read when I finish. I saw this one shot and I read the description, and I KNEW I would cry because Im a sensitive person. But never did I think it would be to point that I cant stop crying even as I write you now. That was so freakin sad! I know the characters arent real but for that to happen is so freakin sad. It reminds me of the case of benjamin buttons. Excellent work. A fanfiction has never ever struck that much emotion and tears from me.
mgs1992 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
That was so sad. I loved it but I did cry. I have this problem, the books, movies, stories, ect. that I like, always make me cry. But it was so good. You did a fantastic job, I think it really captured Edward's and Bella's personality.
Evelyne-raconte chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I just cry like a baby all the tears of my body when I was reading you fiction. I felt particularly concerned. You are a very good writer. Thank you for that.
OnyxTwilight chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
That was so amazingly sweet...

i cried twice while reading it]

you are the most amazing author i have ever seen and always seem to catch the intensity of every emotion you write.

keep up your writing ]
NightGlimmer chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
that is the most beautiful story! I just cant stop crying! As beautiful as it is, i just dont ever want to picture Bella and Edwards story to end that way! Thank you for your beatiful gift of writing! you are quickly becoming my favorite author on fanfiction! I cant wait for another story from you! Hopefully including your wit and romantic side! Update Good and Evil soon! Thanks again!
sbk-kb chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
I loved your story! So bittersweet! Plus, I love that Simple Plan song! Good choice!
Legs chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
That hurt to read. Really good. I'm so sad now but well-written.
tottels chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Aww, that was sad :( haha I started crying.
Lizzie123 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
this is really good! and sad... i cried SO hard!
Hannah chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Tears!
heroicfailures chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Oh man your writing affects me so much!

You made ME cry!

Let me tell you not an easy task.

xo
Alice Bells chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
wow...

that was just so sad...sniffle

but it was well written and a great

one shot!

but it was just so sad!

I wish that he could've changed her and

she would be her young 17 year old self

again...that would be cool!

xoxo
BellsNGems chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
i totally cried. i can't even see the keyboard in front of me :'( omgosh this was written in such a lovely way! agh! you're so talented, i don't even know what to say! this must have had you bawling in the writing process. i know i couldn't have held it in! i loved this even though it was the saddest thing i've ever read! definitely going to fave it! and i wanted you to know that this was recommended to me by a friend by the name of xoxoGossipGirl. and i fully thank her for letting me know such a wonderful piece existed! i think it goes without saying that you are very very VERY talented! just all the raw emotions that surfaced with every word i read. it was amazing! thank you so much!
ninirific chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
My only thought right now is that I need to stop crying because I'm at work. LOLOL

Seriously, this was so beatifully heartbreakingly sad. My chest hurt through it all. Beautifully written!
512 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 .. Last Next »