Reviews for Save You
FrogKaos chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
So no joke. I cried like a fucking baby for like a half hour. This was amazingly written and unbelievably moving. Excellent job.
jezzeria chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
omg why would you write this? akdjlkajhalhfskhflshfasdfas

i'm so glad he really changed her.

i couldn't bear if this was how it really had played out.

:'(
NightOwl999 chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
I did cry a lot, actually. I suppose Edward went to the Volturi after this?
TheNinthCullen chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
OMG...i can't stop crying
ally chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
This was exactly like how I would expect this moment to be like...unless the most beautiful man in the world comes by...oh my...you got me...such a sad but beautiful story.
missdaine chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
I cried! It was so sad. Brilliantly trajic. Wow.
Eebee chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Amazing, beautifully written and yes I had tears in my eyes.
Orange lantern chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
I cried like a baby it was so sad

you sure can write em'
edwardianrob chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
I am crying. In a way, I'm glad Bella didn't turn 17 again when Edward came back so that they could spend the rest of eternity together. This was sweet. I wonder what wil happen to Edward? I love that song. That's the song that was running through my head before I even saw it. ] Did she marry Jacob? Just curiously wondering. ]
DELETED I DO NOT USE THIS chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
OMC im cryin my eyes out, so beautiful...
Empy08 chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
gah.. that made me tear up damn it :( but i guess that's a sign it was really well written. BLAH I"M SNIFFLING! well done :)

-Empy
prettypretty pretty chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
omg.. many tears... to depressing...ugh.
Maddy chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
loved it.. I have seen similar stories but somehow they were jsut really lame and flat... but this one did make me cry... as much as I loved that they got to be together, I can't fault Edward for trying to do the right thing... leaving might have been a mistake, but it is also such a sincere and meaningful sacrifice
BerryBella chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
OMG. That was phenomenal, I am at a loss of words. Wow, that was just amazing. After reading this, I wouldn't mind if Edward never came back in New Moon. Seriously.

And yes, I did cry. :(

BerryBella
Izzie chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
omg i cried thats so sad!
533 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 .. Last Next »