Reviews for Save You
Orange lantern chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
I cried like a baby it was so sad

you sure can write em'
edwardianrob chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
I am crying. In a way, I'm glad Bella didn't turn 17 again when Edward came back so that they could spend the rest of eternity together. This was sweet. I wonder what wil happen to Edward? I love that song. That's the song that was running through my head before I even saw it. ] Did she marry Jacob? Just curiously wondering. ]
DELETED I DO NOT USE THIS chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
OMC im cryin my eyes out, so beautiful...
Empy08 chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
gah.. that made me tear up damn it :( but i guess that's a sign it was really well written. BLAH I"M SNIFFLING! well done :)

-Empy
prettypretty pretty chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
omg.. many tears... to depressing...ugh.
Maddy chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
loved it.. I have seen similar stories but somehow they were jsut really lame and flat... but this one did make me cry... as much as I loved that they got to be together, I can't fault Edward for trying to do the right thing... leaving might have been a mistake, but it is also such a sincere and meaningful sacrifice
BerryBella chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
OMG. That was phenomenal, I am at a loss of words. Wow, that was just amazing. After reading this, I wouldn't mind if Edward never came back in New Moon. Seriously.

And yes, I did cry. :(

BerryBella
Izzie chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
omg i cried thats so sad!
CaptainKTV chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Oh, yea I cried. It's actually odd, because I never cry at anything. I mean I never cry at stories or movies (except at the end of the 6th harry potter). This proves that you have created something incredible and very moving... not that you needed me to prove that. Congratulations, this was amazing :)
when-darkness-is-light chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
I love ur story, its magnificent! ur a great writer, and u should write more stories. thank you for this one.
deliciouskamepi chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
you ...make me cry . God ,my tears don't stop to shed .
abbie chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
this is...so sad. so emotiniol. I'm sobbing now, this one-shot is beautiful. it i think portrays what edward and bella's last moment together would sound/look like. it's amazing :) ox
tWiLiGhT gIrL chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
i hate to admit it but i did cry! ahh that was so sad! you did a very good story!
stories1 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
That was simply beautiful. My heart went out to Edward, I can't imagine all the loneliness and pain he had to go through watching her grow, and now loosing her forever :(
Mrs.CarlisleCullen4Eternity chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
awee thats so saad!

but its really god. thanks for writing it :)
526 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 .. Last Next »