Reviews for Save You
Rasa.Ra chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I have cried my eyes out.. It's heartbreaking
BrookeBelikov chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
that was seriously sad, i did let out a couple of tears :'( you have a real gift for writing :)
CullenPotterEverdeen chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Oh my god, this is amazing. And so sad. I cried so much. I am actually speechless. This is too sad for me to cope with - I am so glad Edward and Bella got their last kiss. :'( Amazing job, keep up the great work! :) x
xosesxo65 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
without even realizing it i was crying... i loved it so much
b.krumova chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
You have no idea how much this makes me cry. This is a beautiful alternative ending and if they didn't get their HEA I'd prefer this to her staying with Jake. This was so beautiful and emotional. I cry every time and this isn't the first time I read this.

Honestly I love every single of your stories. You're amazing 3
mystripedskirt chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
This was one of the most beautiful, moving stories I have ever read. Hope this review is coherent through my tears!
Serenity Blossom chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Lovely story, and yes, I cried. Ha.
Twilight-ObsessedDiva chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
That was amazing, Im a crying mess right now wow, you did a great job with this one.
Madam Scragz chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Holy hell, this is gut-wrenching. Very well written, congratulations. I am such a sap though, even though i knew what was going to happen, i still wanted it to be a dream or something (Even though twivamps can't dream)
divya3 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I did cried, a lot actually,
evcullengirl chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
i luve it and i cried my eyes out lol i know im a baby can you blame me chow keep righting
jljkjjk chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Tears... really good. Thanks
twilightlvr4vr chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I am seriously shedding tears I think I can compete with the ocean :P this was just soo sweet :) I loved it soo much :) you don't even know it :)
Frozen Satellites chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I love this story , I'm a crying mess right now. LOL.
blb1000 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Ugh! Sniff, sniff... Happy, sad and just good.
530 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »