Reviews for Save You
Glassgift chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
This is beautiful.. Your writing is so... Delicate. Every word you write reminds me of an artist crafting an intricate sculpture... Truly stunning.

This is the writing that is about real love, sacrifice. You show us that love doesn't need to be epic, just purely simplistic.
iinfamously.iizzy chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
aaaaaaaaaghhhhh! I cried. Oh dearie me. That was so sad. I'm crying thinking about it! It was beautiful though :)
ladeerelli chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Ah so sweet but sad.
Winchester Squishy chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
That was sweet...but depressing...*tear*
Rasa.Ra chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I have cried my eyes out.. It's heartbreaking
BrookeBelikov chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
that was seriously sad, i did let out a couple of tears :'( you have a real gift for writing :)
CullenPotterEverdeen chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Oh my god, this is amazing. And so sad. I cried so much. I am actually speechless. This is too sad for me to cope with - I am so glad Edward and Bella got their last kiss. :'( Amazing job, keep up the great work! :) x
xosesxo65 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
without even realizing it i was crying... i loved it so much
winterohnine chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
You have no idea how much this makes me cry. This is a beautiful alternative ending and if they didn't get their HEA I'd prefer this to her staying with Jake. This was so beautiful and emotional. I cry every time and this isn't the first time I read this.

Honestly I love every single of your stories. You're amazing 3
mystripedskirt chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
This was one of the most beautiful, moving stories I have ever read. Hope this review is coherent through my tears!
Serenity Blossom chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Lovely story, and yes, I cried. Ha.
Twilight-ObsessedDiva chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
That was amazing, Im a crying mess right now wow, you did a great job with this one.
Madam Scragz chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Holy hell, this is gut-wrenching. Very well written, congratulations. I am such a sap though, even though i knew what was going to happen, i still wanted it to be a dream or something (Even though twivamps can't dream)
divya3 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I did cried, a lot actually,
evcullengirl chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
i luve it and i cried my eyes out lol i know im a baby can you blame me chow keep righting
534 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »