Reviews for Save You
pcpieterse chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Omg i realy did cry stupid stupid stupid edward
Robsten0123 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
ohhh its sooo emotional...i did cry...sooo sad :(
deleepowman chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
You have written such a bittersweet masterpiece about one of the greatest loves of all. My heart goes out to Edward for all of eternity and I absolutely loved that Bella could "feel" him whenever he was around throughout the years and that in the end she was together with him, no regrets.
ksw3 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
OMG how emotional! I was crying! It's not easy to make me cry from a writing. I am not a one shot fan but your story was recommended over at A Diff Forest I am glad I checked it out. Thank You for it...Karen
Nauticalmass chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
This was beautiful, and I am honestly wiping my eyes right now. The regret and panic Edward felt was heartbreaking. I'm so glad I found this one-shot. (It was recommended on a Twilighted thread about fics where Bella remains human.) Wonderful job. This was short, but it was one of the most beautiful things I have ever read in fandom.
carebear31374 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
yes i did cry - thought i would when i rad the summary - that was really great!
klynn79 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
so I was browsing some of my favorite authors favorite stories (did that make sense?) Anyway, I came upon a oneshot with 385 reviews. My reaction was simply: WTH 385 reviews on a oneshot? I'm not usually a fan of oneshots (I'm greedy. I want more), but with that many reviews I had to know why. After reading this (btw, yes I bawled my eyes out), I have to tell you that 385 reviews isn't enough. This was heartbreaking in the best way possible. I don't know how else to word it. Fanfiction at its finest.
latersedward chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
omg! bawling!
saraamin chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
beautiful i dont want to ruin it just want to say beautiful!
jazzcrank chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
that was so good and yes I did cry
lilaclune chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
:((
mrskebab chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Yes I cried Omg that's so mean in a good way lol
princessnerra chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
This was so sad and heartbreaking. I read this early this morning. I was crying the whole time. What will Edward do then?
Bouclette7 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
god! you made me cry!
AnimeFann88 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
This was sooo sad! I was balling my eyes out! But it's really good, too. I've laughed and been werided out by people's Fanfics, but this is the first time I've cried! My mom walked in on me reading it, and she freaked out because she didn't know why I was crying.
512 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »