Reviews for Damnatio Memoriae
pen237 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I enjoyed this, thank you!
Kanie42 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
It was sad but touching. I wonder how Itachi died. If he killed himself or if the village did. But it's a great story none the less!
Sepsis chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Wow.. I think you captured Itachi very good. Im not sure if he would really tell somebody else why he killed the Uchihas and I think I can understand his reason for it to some extent. You wrote that wonderful.
Ekun-Asha chapter 1 . 4/27/2010

...

Uncanny.
Miss Hydrangea chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Well-written. There's a nice sense of pathos and an impressive restraint in shelling out details to the audience.
Ophelia chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
What a jewel. Despite how short this story is, it conveys what would really happen if Hana and Itachi were to have a 'relationship.' And I put quotes around the word because you conveyed exactly what it would be- never a hearts and flowers type of relationship. How did you capture character development, style, flow, and plot all in a oneshot? Wonderful job!
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
An interesting bit of interaction...it's a cliche, but, "two ships passing..." fits this pretty well.
yckin chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
That story is melancholy. :')

and really beautiful.
Bullet in the Brainpan- Squish chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Excuse me while I pick my jaw off the floor. I only have on word for this story.

WOW!
cardboard boxes chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Hoe! That was truly amazing!

Hm...I am very awed. Please continue to write as well as you did here.
TheCrackShipper chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Wow...all i can say is wow. That was emotional and heart wrenching and realistic and beautiful in its tragedy. It's deep and thought provoking and wow...one of the best Hana Itachi fics I've read in a long time. Well done