Reviews for The End of the Night
D.B. Cooper chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
I always thought Catwoman was more of a love interest for Batman than Vicki Vale. Catwoman was always more of an anti-hero than a villian. I could definitely see her and Batman being together. Of course, I think the same thing of Spider-man and the Black Cat.
D.B. Cooper chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I remember Vicki Vale in the old Batman comic books. For some reason or other, I didn't like her. I think it was because she looked so much like Marilyn Monroe that I just decided she was a knock off. However, the Batman movie (the one made in 1989), that Vicki Vale I could see marrying Batman. Oh and the Joker was right on character.
Kraken1989 chapter 2 . 1/20/2009
Another awesome chapter in your story. To be honest with you, I can't really say too much about it because romance isn't my fortay due to personel inexperience and basic lack-there-of. However I do love the way you presented Batman's shattered will. The image of him just standing there completely hollow of vigilance and duty without his teeth clenched and jaw fixed is just beautifull.

If you want some editing let me know, because I'm already into this story more than Catwoman is into Bats.
Kraken1989 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Awesome, I love it. It's a story worthy of being written and especially now currently as Batman in the current contium of stories in the comics is due for a story like this. It reminds me of something Frank Miller would do in Allstar Batman&Robin or Grant Morrison would do in R.I.P. because it's still a bit controversial with some fans, but it keeps the characters as true as it should and does'nt change who they are rather just the events around them. I love the way you injected the Joker's sick and disturbed mentality into a simple and usually peacefull medium of the letter. The melancholy tone in the Joker's words give great realism to his character. Overall I can't find one bad thing about it.

I can't wait to read more.

P.S. after your done with it, send it to DC, or post it in their forum, seriously because it's that damn good.