Reviews for The Twins' Revenge
Guest chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
make optimus laugh at them and make them do a command and say: "this is for pranking me, never prank a prime"

lol
Lilygirlrocks chapter 5 . 4/10/2014
You are so good at writing pranks! (and TWINSSSSS!)
I think I nearly split my sides laughing at the pranks! If you haven't already, please please please write a sequel!
Autobotgirl2234 chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
Great.
Autobotgirl2234 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
That was good.
Jazzfan0217 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
*Laughs uncontrolably and falls outta mah chair* How do ya make these stories so hilariously awesome XD! Poor Jazzy, he's mah fave so I'm now behind him wanting revenge 100% LOL! I completely lost it when I gotta mental picture of Jazz running outta his room with the datapad stuck to his hand and the chair to his backside XD! Twins ya better look out now! XD!
Move-2-da-beat-femme chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
OMGness, this was so hilarious! :3
len chapter 5 . 1/30/2012
The prank on Ratchet was def my favorite... wrenchet is going to stick with me for a long time. :D Thanks for posting!
MoonWallker chapter 5 . 5/27/2011
Hahahahahhaha I really enjoyed this story!Pure awesomenessss! HAHAAHAHAHA XD
winnie chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
First of all, you NEED A SEQUEL. second of all, I laughed my head off with their funny pranks, especially at the last 2 or 3 chapters. Third of all, you should get an award for this!
Sora-chan120 chapter 5 . 8/2/2010
the uncle?
Skull-16 chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
Wrenchet! LOL XD
xJustAnotherDreamerx chapter 5 . 6/15/2009
Oh my gosh! So freaking halarious! This is the funniest fanfiction story in the whole universe.

"My one and only love... you are the most beautiful femme I have ever laid my optics on..." Poor Optimus, poor Ironhide. I wonder how severe of a seizure the trigger-happy mech was going through when 'Optimus' said that.

I LOVED the ending. The twins finally got what they deserved.

This was pure genius. Heck yeah I want a sequel!
xJustAnotherDreamerx chapter 4 . 6/15/2009
"KISS ME, I'M A FEMME!" I can totally see that on poor ol' Hide. Oh well, he should know by now what liquor can do to ya! However, the twins are so dead, lol. This was so funny.
xJustAnotherDreamerx chapter 3 . 6/13/2009
"You made me do it, youngling." Aw, Ratchet IS the biggest softie. I also liked it when you mentioned that the twins look INNOCENT when they recharge. That must be some sight!
xJustAnotherDreamerx chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
HA, I liked it when Jazz was on rampage and pretended that he was obliterating the twins instead of the D-cons.

And poor Ratchet is finally cracking. "Every time you throw me... you hurt my feelings!" "YOU don't HAVE feelings! YOU ARE A WRENCH for Primus's sake!" Good old Wrenchet!