Reviews for MISSING YOU
That was really good! Really loved it!
Enumi chapter 8 . 11/27/2014
I swear that until now I hated Maya! I couldn't think about her but like a bitch, a whore.. etc,. now I feel ashamed about those feelings.. TwT)
Ryane-Foxx chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
D: ohmygoodness! Lol I was all teary eyed again through this one too! I was all 'oh this is so sweet' when I found out the truth then the whole baby bit had me close to crying! Beautiful as always!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/26/2012
i love almost all of your stories that i've read, and this is no exception. just the right amount of tension, anger, and love, and what you did with maya was brilliant. i'm kind of glad that you didn't give hiei and kurama another daughter, and mukuro's gold urn having the hole for the rose was a nice detail. thanks for posting!
Miyakaze chapter 9 . 4/16/2012
What another lovely story of yours. I'm just flabbergasted how can this story always so exciting in every chapters I've read. It makes me cry and other times I'll screaming and said "kyaaah!" for every sweet events that came out. Actually I really wanna see they become parents of their own child. But anyway, please keep update another awesome story. I love all your KxH pairing story. Ganbatte shiorifoxiesmom! ( )9
Treasure Family chapter 9 . 5/15/2011
I love it. Great job as always shiorifoxiesmom-san.
hieixkurama chapter 9 . 11/4/2010
thats so romantic t_t
Kuramas-Girl-Rose chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
I loved this story! I wish that you would have told us what his note said to Hiei! I bet i would have cried had i read it, but you know im happy you didnt tell what it said you left the reader to come up with that on there own and i love that! oh and i love how Yoko Kurama daminated (sp) over Hiei because most of the stories its the other way around nice to see a change!
zaarahxkluver1fantosfm chapter 9 . 6/10/2010
This story was so sweet,it makes you want to laugh and cry.I have to admit I was a little aprehensive when i found out kurama was married but I've read your other stories and none of them have disappointed me and this one didn't either. I love how everyone got what they wanted in the end,it was so sweet and I was quite shocked to find out bout the reverse on kuwabara and yusuke's wives, it was very interesting twist that just added to the on another great work!
anonymous reader chapter 9 . 2/10/2010
I loved it... until the last chapter.

The heartbreak, the description, the dialougue, it was all masterfully done.

Mpregperfect way to ruin a chapter/story. Way to go.
The Typhon Serpent chapter 9 . 11/30/2009
I'm happy I read this one. I originally wasn't going to read past the first chapter because the plot didn't suck me in past that but curiosity got the better of me and I'm glad it did! Great job as usual!
Say WhaT chapter 9 . 9/17/2009
This story is cliché. Some of the romantic lines are so cheesy I had to gag. None of the characters are in character and...I absolutely love it. God.

I guess I love this pairing so much that I can ignore the flaws.
Samurai Racket Key chapter 9 . 8/27/2009
Wow this really got me reading fanfiction again. :)

I would say the part I really liked the most is the ending, I mean, I never expected that Hiei could have been pregnant, and loosing his child. I think you did a really good job in making Hiei feel no anger towards Kurama. Like it said, he didnt know. Anyway, its really sweet.

I hope that you could have expounded more on the story after.
Koneko-Hiruka chapter 9 . 7/22/2009
This is one of the most interesting stories I think I have read for YYH. I greatly enjoyed it (and trying to guess things...which I didn't get right XD).
sunset myriad chapter 9 . 6/1/2009
that was crazy! i liked the story a lot, and the ending was a big surprise. Good job, and youre right; hiei was ooc by the end... but it was cute!