Reviews for The Strength of the Wolf
titpuce86 chapter 11 . 8/15/2011
This is a very good story. At the beginning I must admit I wasn't really convinced but you managed to do someting cohesive with this story and I quite like it. Here's to hoping your muse comes back pretty soon.
all forms of fluff chapter 10 . 8/5/2011
Well, you do tell a compelling story Jedi Honor Bound Ninja. The make up of the deamon clans seemed to be a smart move. I do wonder where it is that the story is going. It almost seems that your looking for a show down between Naruto and Sasuke. Now I can understand Naruto's reasons for waiting and not hunting the teme down but what reason dose Sasuke have to wait. He has spent all the time since meeting Madera training and prepairing to destroy Konoha, for reasons that apperently wont matter much after Tsunada's generation dies out.

I really like how you don't have just the nine demons. most people either don't think about the possiablility or play as if the fox is the only one they have to deal with in a Naruto story. Your original charters have been spleendedly developed to the point that it was a hard thing to read about one of them dieing.

Over all I would say that this story is in the top five of a "Naruto leaves the village" story. Keep up the good work and I hope you post again on this story, untill then remember to have fun. Because if your not having fun, then whats the point?
Manatocfox chapter 11 . 10/2/2010
Fantastic story. I noticed this has not been updated in some time. Is it abandoned then? This story is one of a select few Non-Naruhina that is both very enjoyable and very plausable. I love the OC's and think they are extremely well done. I hope you have not abandoned this, because I for one am looking forward to reading the conclusion.

PS. If this is finished, could you give us maybe an outline of the final chapters and a decent epilouge?
Pleased reader chapter 10 . 7/28/2010
I did forget one minor complaint in my previous review. Ryo seems a little to powerful vs. Naruto. I get she could beat Raj, but Naruto has assimilated the 9 tails completely. That should make him uber strong. (Not that I'm not plesed with his current level). If you could leave a note in the next chapter maybe explaining why Naruto is not as strong or fierce as Ryo that would be nice. Also, Ryo only lived 6 years longer in the woods than Naruto no? I mean he lived 16 years out ther wouldn't he be a little less domesticated. Again, great story just something I was thinking about when reading.
Pleased Reader chapter 10 . 7/28/2010
This is possibly the best use of OC's I have ever read, period. I am as engaged with this story as I am with the original manga. You have also managed to get me to read and thoroughly enjoy a Non-Hinata pairing, something I NEVER thought would happen. I look forward to the rest of the story and I hope fervently that this updates reguraly. I am a big fan of the time skips that are not noted as "TIME SKIP" you just let the story walk the reader through the events in their lives. I wish this story could be animated, it is that good. Keep on keeping on I suppose. Look forward to the next chapter.
Celena Black chapter 11 . 5/21/2010
Good God that was amazing, it was fantastical, ingenious and downright awesome! sorry about the trouble with your computer but i'm really looking forward to an update ;) good luck
Elaine du Lac chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Ummm, the "Shinobi of Kuso"? Bwahahah! "Kuso" from what I know is the Japanese equivalent for "shit." So. . . the Shinobi of Shit?
Darth Malleus chapter 9 . 4/20/2010
This is an awesome story. I love how you've taken Naruto out of the leaf village, have him meet up with OC's who you have flushed out beautifully and introduce demon clans so realisically. I loved how you moved the years along and the changes in Naruto's life, his love life, family, everything is done so well.

I am finding it hard to believe that such a well written, well thought out story has gained so few reviews as it has when lesser stories gain so many more. Its almost criminal.

I hope you update this story soon!
TigrezzTail chapter 11 . 3/26/2010
Ne, just like you Fox and the Hound this story so well thought out and developed. Now I'm stuck, because I want to read both stories! Oh, well, I know you are doing your best and either way, I get to read something very enjoyable!
Sandtalon chapter 11 . 2/7/2010
Yet another good story... just like The Fox and the Hound... though you have not updated in a while.. and that is really mean...

Since now I'm hooked on both stories and I'll have to wait for one if you focus on the other..

I absolutely love Kiro.. he's amazing and I think my favorite character..

Hmm I think the Fox is a Wolf (refering to Naruto) since.. well he lived more than sixteen years with wolves, versus the twelve he lived in in Konoha, six of which I'm pretty sure he couldn't remember..

Yes, perhaps not in the extent as Raj and Ryo, but Naruto was raised by Wolves as well.

Update soon... either one of the stories!
RogueNya chapter 11 . 12/3/2009
This is a really interesting and good story, look forward to hopefully reading more of it in time
Darak chapter 10 . 9/15/2009
up to chapter 5 it was fine, after that Sasuke being powerful enough to stand up to Naruto/Kyuubi and the return to Konoha spoiled it for me, it could have gone better than that.
chemistry-makes-BOOM chapter 11 . 7/12/2009
I love the story. In the beginning i was a bit apprehensive to read it, because i usually don't like stories where naruto runs away. But i thought, at least this author knows the english grammar. I also like how you added children into the mix, it would make sense really. With the whole will of fire and everything. To be honest you really made the most out of this idea, there are probably ways to improve on this story, but you had an idea and you made a very decent and fun to read story out of it. I can't wait to see how it ends.
The Epitome of Eccentricity chapter 7 . 6/20/2009
Mino is "Straw Raincoat" in Japanese, and the closest thing I cold find to Miska was : misaki cape (on coast) (n) : You've done a great job here, and I'll make my over-all review once I finish what you've posted so far. :)
The Epitome of Eccentricity chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
I'll put my story review after I get through the current chapters...

For now, I'll just put some things. o.o

You say Soniki is Elder Brother, but isn't it Aniki?

Also, the litteral definition of Jinchurriki is "Power of Human Sacrifice."