Reviews for Must Stand
bobbybobboo chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
PLEEEEESEEEEE CONTINUE PLEEESE IM BEGGGING
shadowgrl94 chapter 2 . 3/24/2009
tearjerker for all McAbby fans. Intro kept me hooked and the ending was simple but thoughtful.
STLFAN chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
Sorry to read that this may be your last Fanfic. Don't know why. I thought you did well. I prefer Gibbs & Abby pairing, but am open to others. Don't give up if you love to write, because I definately love to read. Thanks for sharing.
finlaure chapter 2 . 1/15/2009
oh don't let this be your last. this shows so much potential and is not far from canon if any. Just don't kill Gibb's, I like him to much.
KellyRoxton chapter 2 . 1/15/2009
I think you did great. in the beginning I saw a chemistry there or a need McGee wanted to try something new. Stretch his wings. But I personally don't see them all together I see them as more brother and Sister but GREAT job. WRite more and expand your wings. You must have seen something with GAbby that made you write this. Hugs you Great JOb please don't let this be your only NCIS fanfic your good. Write a few more or a hundred more.
kangaleigh chapter 2 . 1/15/2009
Good job.
RacconEyesBlueSkies chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
i really, really liked that. I always saw Tim being the one there for her if anything happened to Gibbs.