Reviews for A Beating And A Love
Yoo HaRa chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
LOVE IT PLEASE FINISH!
Suki Kana chapter 23 . 5/17/2011
hi i really like this story i know your busy and all but will you write the next few chapter or the next story. im not sure if it is going to be a two book story but anways agian i really like this story! ;)
LovelyLittleDeadGirl chapter 17 . 11/7/2010
damn u and ur cliffhangers... love ur story.. bye bye [wavin like an idiot]

LovelyLittleDeadGirl chapter 16 . 11/7/2010
hey wht the hell take the chance and just make sure to do everything u can 2 make sure its not a nasty breakup and if u guys r friends u should get along really well as gf and bf so just take the chance life is 2 short and ull regret it take it from some 1 hoo nos hehe hoo anyway by and take my advice [wavin like an idiot]

LovelyLittleDeadGirl chapter 15 . 11/7/2010
awwe i love u 2 even though i dont no u o well ur a good writer so it doesnt matter. byebye [wavin like an idiot]

LovelyLittleDeadGirl chapter 14 . 11/7/2010
omfg good i dont have to go hood on ur ass i swear if little kagome did anything with koga id be feedin u 2 my shitzu [heehee] o well still lovin it by bye [wavin like an idiot]

LovelyLittleDeadGirl chapter 13 . 11/7/2010
well fuckcycles this is a lil weird haha i repeat that this better be good cuz if not ill track ur ass down im not afraid 2 go hood on ur craz ass jk...but seriously ill go hood on ur ass if this story has a sucky endin anyway love the story so far except the memory loss but i guess its important so... bye [wavin like an idiot]

LovelyLittleDeadGirl chapter 12 . 11/7/2010
wht the hell was the memory loss about dammit! im a lil pissed so this story better b good grumble grumble anyway i still love ur stories even if i wanna hit somefin in frustration right now anyways bye [wavin like an idiot]

LovelyLittleDeadGirl chapter 11 . 11/7/2010
is tht a threat huh bitch u threatenin me...lol jk i really was jokin anyway hunters not here anymore so i cant put a joke on here:[

anyway ur stories r awesome and im lovin this story so far its so dark... anyway g2g bye[wavin like an idiot]

LovelyLittleDeadGirl chapter 10 . 11/7/2010
oh fuck this! o shit she found me hunter no!

*hunter smiles evilly*

me: skweak

hunter: mwuhahaha

me:eek

gotta go hunters gonna kill me but get on with the chapter dammit bye [wavin like an idiot]

LovelyLittleDeadGirl chapter 9 . 11/7/2010
well shizit o well hunter come here!

hunter: wht do u want psycho

me: awww hunter ur so mean

*i sniffle*

hunter: whtev

me: grrrrrrrrrrr

hunter: did u just growl at me?

*i gulp*

me: nope! i love u!

hunter: stop trying 2 change the subject and i love u 2

-a few seconds l8r

me: come on hunter stop chasin me it was just a joke and tht tickls

*hunter has an evil grin*

me: oh shit ahhhhhhhhhh!

gotta run from hunter so bye! [wavin like an idiot]

LovelyLittleDeadGirl chapter 8 . 11/7/2010
i want my fucking prize now!

-best buddie hunter come over

hunter: whats goin on?

me: i want my fuckin prize all i ask is a lollipop

*me pouting*

hunter: here

*hands me a lollipop*

me: yey love u hunter!

hunter: i love u 2 psycho

*i hug hunter*

hunter: chokin cant breath...

me:giggle

bye bye hunter gave me a lollipop so i wont kick ur ass [wavin like an idiot]

LovelyLittleDeadGirl chapter 6 . 11/7/2010
prize plz!

whisper whisper whisper

Dammit foiled again! I want my fuckin prize AND HELL YEAH I LOVE LOLLIPOPS! giggle giggle ok calm again but id love a lollipop bye [waving like an idiot]

LovelyLittleDeadGirl chapter 5 . 11/7/2010
i hit the button yeh! whts my prize?...

-1 long conversation l8r

wht u mean i dont get a prize? well fuck i was i hopin it was inuyasha i wanna pet his ears well shit o well i dont wanna play this game nymore so bye [me wavin like an idiot]

LovelyLittleDeadGirl chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
i love this story i really do but i just wanna say that it seems like theyve non eachother a lot longer than just meetin that mornin so just wanted to say but i loved it it was awesome...oh well im weird..