Reviews for Mind Games Of Love
it's simply me chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I really like this. You're right in saying that characters being in-character is very important in a fanfic, and I think you managed that here very well :D
Limelavender chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
This was amazing! You don't have to worry at all about having them too out of character, since you've got their attitudes spot on :D

As for grammar, it's truly impressive. Funny how, whenever I read a fic with very little dialogue, I get bored, but I made sure to read every single word in this one. First fic that's made me do that, I admit. It's just like Beato, and I can see these thoughts in her head. The way she blushes... '3' Nobody can force a blush, so the feelings in her "North Wind and the Sun" plan was half fake XD;;

Going straight to my favorites. Thanks for sharing! :D

LL
beautifly92 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I completely love this fanfic!

IT's AWESOME!

The best BxB I've read so far!

Hahaha

Hope to read more from you soon!
ExtraSaber chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
The two were completely in character the whole time. Admirable, really.

That was a very enjoyable read. Faving this kthx
grafitti chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Aw How cute. I loved it. :D

I need to read more of your stuff. 3
Yamato Rena chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
This was a nicely done fic. I'm glad I read it. I don't normally read fanfiction anymore, but this one was bookmarked, and I'm glad it was. I might try checking out some more of your stories. Just one or two things that I can see, and I only want to help you improve your story.

1. Beatrice probably has one thing she wants to ask Battler, not on thing. Am I right?

2. Blue text is for theories, not lies. I'm noting when this was published and thinking that maybe you got swept up in some of the bad spoilers that were going around about the fourth arc, but this can actually still work with blue text being theory instead of lies, since blue text is not necessarily true.

I hope you write more of these.
fedora wind chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
That's so Beato like...

That was nice, goes directly to my faves.
Moronthe2nd chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Fufufufufufufu. The world needs more BeatoBattler fanfic writers. There's like, only 3 I've seen so far ;_;

ANYWAYS. I like that we're seeing this from Beatrice's POV. Give's her a different layer to what we see from her personality. Battler was good too. It's totally logical that after Ange's death he would be somewhat hostile, but I like how you potrayed that while he can't trust her, he can't bring himself to hate her either. Totally gives me hope for this pairing to be canon :D

MUST WRITE MORE BEATOBATTLER. (
saberbride chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Oh my goodness. S-so sweet! I have to admit, I wasn't as much of a fan of BeatoBattler when I started playing Umi, but...gaw, I definitely am now. Officially converted.

And the way you wrote this...introspective Beato... I love the way you had Beato and Battler interact in this fic, and then had Battler use the blue text-it just won with cuteness. Great job on keeping them in character, too, because a lot of times when people write from a character's POV it kinda...lacks, you know? But Beato was definitely Beato here ;D

AND LASTLY, NICE GRAMMAR. KUDOS.
aoimizuneko chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
That was magnificient! I applaud you for that.

You did a very good job of keeping them in character too. And I agree with you, they are also my OTP. While them becoming canon would make me quite happy, I'd still be conent if they somehow didn't.

Anyway, I do hope you write another Umineko fic someday. You're really good.
Titanium Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Like I said: I have not a single clue about the backstory to this fic. Well done none the less!

I take back every insult I've made about your spelling and grammar :P
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
I CANNOT EWAIT TO PLAY THE GAME 8D! I hope i can order it... But how do i use the patches then DX?

anyway great fic and i can't wait to play! ;) so it's Battler who's in the Tea party with the Witches isn't he? XD NIPAH!
0BlAcK0RaVe0 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
XD This-was-AMAZING! I love how their relationship is so sweet yet angsty! Keep it up man!
darkfire22 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Very nice work. I enjoyed it a lot, especially since Beato x Battler is my favorite pairing of Umineko (a lot of the fanart of them are amazingly nice). The characters were in character and were believable in their actions. Though I was a bit hesitant at first to read this because of the mild Ep4 spoilers.

And I was going 'aw' in Ep3 until the ending, where I raged! DX

Anyway, as some fans joke, I'll be waiting for Beato to say "I love you" to Battler in red. Ohohoho XD

Great job!
Yami Koibito chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Dude that was freakin' awesome!

You captured Beato's personality so well OMG!