Reviews for Heartbreak Tomatoes
HauntedKeyboard chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
this was AWESOME! How did you come up with this?
Autobot Mech-Ops chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
LMAO LOL
marmoki chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
I honestly couldn't stop laughing throughout this fic, and yet it was so heartwarming as well. I'm really glad to see something from Mari's viewpoint when she (eventually) breaks up with John. And the fact that she deals with it by throwing tomatoes at an effigy of her ex with four awesome half-naked superheroes? Best. Therapy. Ever.
FaerieQueen3 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Lol! Oh my gosh, when he said to "Skivvy down to our boxers" I literally burst out in hysterical laughter!

N.C
dwparsnip chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
"Can I put on pants yet?" Sir Justin asked politely.

LMAO. Hilarity in the extreme. Thanks for the laugh this morning. Well done.
acount dead chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
o man that is so funny i wish there was an episode where that actuly happen if you could rate these thing i'd give you a 10 out of 5 it was so funny
The Cleric chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I was curious about the Vig and Vixen-centric one-shots you mentioned in your review. Just finished this one and I really like the story and your characterizations. It almost goes without saying that however John chose to end things with Mari there would be painful emotions on her side. The heartbreak tomatoes certainly are a novel solution though and at the end of the day I think she'll be just fine. Well done!

-C
judy chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
LOL, Vixen is a lucky lady,

she got 4 guys to help her out...
mangaanime chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
this was so cute I could cry, I wish someone would do this for me after a breakup :[
OhtarIstar666 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
This is amazing and awesome and really really funny.
czaplabtheswagmonster chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
There's so many stories that focus on John/Shayera. Why there's none that talk about Mari, I have yet to figure out. I mean, she got left behind. She's never had a happily-ever-after and the way things are going, she most likely never will.

Except in this story, of course. Which is precisely why it's going on my favorites list.

~Lilah
Fox Moonshadow chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
It took me almost an hour to read this because I couldn't stop laughing long enough to read! You know your humor, loved it.
bubbles'cute chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
That was so awesome! I love Vig and Shining Knight; treat Vixen like a queen_
Kyoko Kasshu Minamino chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
*cackles* Oh good Lord, this was funny. I love it. Thank you for that.
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Aw, poor Justin, I swear there's a points system for making him feel awkward or something. :P Great fic, MegaProps!