Reviews for Lion and mouse
ss chapter 5 . 6/8/2011
omg that was such a funny chapter especially at the end when Haruna told Yoh he would be hers left and then came back for her burger i luaghed soooo very hard
JuNjOuSeKaIiChIlOvErYaOi chapter 12 . 12/2/2010
5yrs. was a long time gap... Update soon
JuNjOuSeKaIiChIlOvErYaOi chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
Interesting story
Tomboycountrygirl10 chapter 12 . 8/30/2010
aaawwww, i can't believe it's over :( but i liked your story, it was so different but yet it was still awesome ) keep on writing!
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 12 . 8/25/2010
wow. an ending i actually approve of. awesome job. little sporatic on the updates but over all a great story! i cant wait to see what you'll start next!
Devilishduck chapter 12 . 8/17/2010
DUDE! That was hectic and kinda rushed and all over the place, but I still enjoyed it.

Yay for a happy (albeit OOC) ending! xD
Fan of the Phantom chapter 12 . 8/11/2010
Wow! I liked how Haruna met up with Yoh at the very end. :) It would've been good to see Yoh's "mother" put to justice but the very end was well written.

Fan of the Phantom is signing off!
LivelyRose chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
holy crap wat the heck

thats insanity...and I LOVE every moment

update soon

-ROSE
Tomboycountrygirl10 chapter 11 . 5/27/2010
AH! so many twists to this story that its awesome! man, i cant wait for more )
Fan of the Phantom chapter 11 . 5/23/2010
Wow! That was a lot to take in! Everything makees sense though and that's good! That's a really good/creepy plot twist, but I'll just make one suggestion. I remember the bear that was mentioned but you could leave some more hints about the main villain before this point in the story. I think there were some spelling mistakes as well, but otherwise, good chapter!

Fan of the Phantom is signing off!
xx'Gothic-Manga-Girl'xx chapter 11 . 5/23/2010
OH MY GOD! Please, please update soon! I want to see what happens now! I can't believe Haruna got stabbed, Yoh's gonna freak. Please update as soon as possible, I can't wait!
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 11 . 5/22/2010
WHAT THE FUDGE? PLOT TWIST MUCH? WHAT HAPPENS TO HARUNA? UPDATE! THIS IS TOO GOOD FOR YOU TO STOP HERE!
mimi-loves-iggy chapter 11 . 5/21/2010
OMG! poor haru-chan :'(

UPDATE SOON! plz *does puppy dog eyes*

svette
Tomboycountrygirl10 chapter 10 . 5/14/2010
Finally, i caught up! man so much goin on, so much to find out! Yoh's father is alive, i had no clue -_- seriously. Geez, and haruna's dad trust yoh, and even doesn't seem to mind haruna liking him n vis versa. Great chap, can't wait for more!

-Calico ;-P