Reviews for A Perfect Evening
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Jojo657 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
awwww so sweet and ewww the thing with charlie and sue i was gagging
kelley turner chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
white more p
cinewardy chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
great story! like it
whitegurl2013 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
so romantic! cant wait to read more!
marigold123 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I enjoyed your oneshot. Enjoyed the way you showed us Bella's changing emotions. Bella's feeling about Edward not being available for the weekend, then going to see Charlie, and wondering if there was something wrong with her and Edward's relationship. Laughed at Charlie, Sue and Bella's reaction to them getting busy! Hey...parents have needs too! I think I would rather have my parents making love than fighting! But it had to be uncomfortable hearing their lovemaking.

Edward's proposal was sweet. Such a nice surprise and you brought through Bella's love for this man so clearly.

Understatment chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
really cute! Charlie and Sue! Edward is so sweet! aww! *swoon* :P
amyylasee chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
:o wow. best i have read in awhile!
stella chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
This was a great story! BUT i love love love for the love of a king so could you please updat that soon! i love your writing and i cant wait to read for the love of a king! keep writing!

hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
I was so expecting Edward to show up in Forks while she was there...but I did like the romantic surprise he had in store...
vickitori303 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
This was a cute Valentine's Day story. My initial thought reading that Edward had to work the holiday weekend, not even bothering to come home to sleep...I said to myself what an ass. I figured he was getting too complacent in his relationship with her, figuring they could celebrate the holiday another day or that Bella wouldn't care about it. But his reasoning for doing what he did was just so sweet, romantic and perfect. Did Edward get Charlie in on the plan or was that just luck? Sorry if that's explained in the story and I missed it.

Hearing your parent have sex...*shivers*

I would have gotten up and checked into a hotel. I can't believe she held out for as long as she did. Bella is strong man for putting up with that...hahaha.

I wanted to read this one shot because I see that you extended it into a story and I wanted to get the background information.

I can't wait to read more.
PhantomsAngel1988 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
i loved it, good work!
writergirl135 chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
that was definitely cruel. i wanted to see the rest of their night. then again, my imagination has more that enough fuel...
Girlz-Rule chapter 2 . 2/20/2009