Reviews for Her Dark Memories
All-Alone-Today chapter 2 . 11/22/2014
I Know that last line! XD, A great place to put it, I might add
Hannah L-Sama chapter 13 . 9/2/2014
Yay! I loved it! Great original story!
I have a few comments: first, I kind of feel like Takasu's personality changed too much. I understand him looking evil in the begining, but I kind of feel like he should keep up that facade for a while, since he drops it practically the next time you see him. Also, he says "Amu is mine" when a) he never acts on it and b) he likes another girl. Btw, the sisters subplot was cool, I wasn't expecting that. Also, the thing about how they transform into birds is a bit random. I think it would be good to at least explain how or why they can transform into birds. The scene between Amu and the Hinamori's was really sweet and cute, I was sad when they faded away. I also liked that moment after Amu left when Yoru told Ikuto to get his act together, that was great. Overall, great story, I liked it! Nice work, enjoyed it! :)
Iain chapter 7 . 1/31/2013
well im reading this now there is exactly 13 chapters now i wanted to sau that what are the guardians doing? i mean what the hell are they not even thinking about what is happening or noticing halloween┬┐?
OneDream123 chapter 13 . 10/13/2012
I loved your story! It was sad, and romantic and happy, dramatic. I really liked your idea you did with your story. It literally made me cry at parts, and I've never cried at stories often but, this one did. I loved the ending I'm glad that there was a happy ending and, Ikuto and Amu got to be together. :) Once again, you did an amazing job on your story! -
xoxAmuto4everxox chapter 13 . 7/15/2012
kawaii lol i love the ending :D but i still think its sad tht even amu's adopted parents r still...gone! but overal it was a very nice ending
xoxAmuto4everxox chapter 12 . 7/15/2012
*sniffle no i must save the crying 4 the end* now tht is how a guy should cry instead of like tadase :( ! poor Ikuto :'( im 2 sad 2 say anything else
xoxAmuto4everxox chapter 11 . 7/15/2012
*bites lip nervously*
xoxAmuto4everxox chapter 10 . 7/15/2012
:O :O:O:O I BLOODY HELL NEW IT I NEW HER YOUNGEST SISTER WASNT DEAD I NEW IT BUT IM STILL SHOCKED I NEW IT BUT I DIDNT EXPECT MIYU 2 BE HER YOUNGEST SISTER WAIT THEN HOW OLD IS SHE CUZ AMU IS 17 OH MY GOSH I LOVE THE CLIFF I LOVE THIS STORY IN GENERAL :D HEHEHE
xoxAmuto4everxox chapter 9 . 7/14/2012
*sniffle sniffle* I HATE U GAITO! AMUTO 4 EVER!
xoxAmuto4everxox chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
can something bad happen 2 Gaito cuz he is getting me really mad if he was real i would like 2 knock him out oh and the name gaito sounds familiar i think its from an anime called mermaid melody (although im not sure if thats were u got the name from lol )
xoxAmuto4everxox chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
EEEEEEPPPPPPP i love this amuto moment lol nd oh my gosh i love special A but i hate how they ended the anime plus the fact tht the manga goes up 2 99 chapters means they could have continued the anime :( even if the anime was a little different than the manga they still could have continued it :(
xoxAmuto4everxox chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
IM CONFUSED! so is Takasu acting bad but really good cuz he seemed conserned about Ikuto and Amus safety? oh well this fanfic was complete like 3 years ago i guess ill just read on and find out lol
xoxAmuto4everxox chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
got tht right saying tht Ikuto fainted just isnt manly enough its better 2 say he blacked out lol good thinkin :) bbbuuutttttt i wonder if fainted works with tadase he should learn 2 be more manly he did go home cryin wen amu said she was leavin and he didnt even go 2 her house unlike ikuto who went 2 her house like a man lol hahha AMUTO4EVER!
xoxAmuto4everxox chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
*sniffle sniffle* tht was the best and saddest fanfic goodbye i have read so far *sniffle it brought tears 2 my eyes its so sad (goes 2 corner and cries) AMUTO 4 EVER!
short attention chapter 12 . 7/10/2012
Um I just want to point out a tiny flew in the story. U said that amu hadn't chara-nari'd in years but in the 1st or 2nd chapter or something she chara-nari'd when she meet ikuto for the first time since she left. And on top of that, she was x amulet heart and now she's just plane amulet heart and...wait...nevermind! I just remembered that ran just combined her powers with amu's x-egg making skill that's right! (My brother say's it's crazy that I can remember things like this and yet I forget what I'm doing as I'm walking down the stairs to go do it...)