Reviews for Her Dark Memories
Iain chapter 7 . 1/31/2013
well im reading this now there is exactly 13 chapters now i wanted to sau that what are the guardians doing? i mean what the hell are they not even thinking about what is happening or noticing halloween┬┐?
OneDream123 chapter 13 . 10/13/2012
I loved your story! It was sad, and romantic and happy, dramatic. I really liked your idea you did with your story. It literally made me cry at parts, and I've never cried at stories often but, this one did. I loved the ending I'm glad that there was a happy ending and, Ikuto and Amu got to be together. :) Once again, you did an amazing job on your story! -
xoxAmuto4everxox chapter 13 . 7/15/2012
kawaii lol i love the ending :D but i still think its sad tht even amu's adopted parents r still...gone! but overal it was a very nice ending
xoxAmuto4everxox chapter 12 . 7/15/2012
*sniffle no i must save the crying 4 the end* now tht is how a guy should cry instead of like tadase :( ! poor Ikuto :'( im 2 sad 2 say anything else
xoxAmuto4everxox chapter 11 . 7/15/2012
*bites lip nervously*
xoxAmuto4everxox chapter 10 . 7/15/2012
:O :O:O:O I BLOODY HELL NEW IT I NEW HER YOUNGEST SISTER WASNT DEAD I NEW IT BUT IM STILL SHOCKED I NEW IT BUT I DIDNT EXPECT MIYU 2 BE HER YOUNGEST SISTER WAIT THEN HOW OLD IS SHE CUZ AMU IS 17 OH MY GOSH I LOVE THE CLIFF I LOVE THIS STORY IN GENERAL :D HEHEHE
xoxAmuto4everxox chapter 9 . 7/14/2012
*sniffle sniffle* I HATE U GAITO! AMUTO 4 EVER!
xoxAmuto4everxox chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
can something bad happen 2 Gaito cuz he is getting me really mad if he was real i would like 2 knock him out oh and the name gaito sounds familiar i think its from an anime called mermaid melody (although im not sure if thats were u got the name from lol )
xoxAmuto4everxox chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
EEEEEEPPPPPPP i love this amuto moment lol nd oh my gosh i love special A but i hate how they ended the anime plus the fact tht the manga goes up 2 99 chapters means they could have continued the anime :( even if the anime was a little different than the manga they still could have continued it :(
xoxAmuto4everxox chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
IM CONFUSED! so is Takasu acting bad but really good cuz he seemed conserned about Ikuto and Amus safety? oh well this fanfic was complete like 3 years ago i guess ill just read on and find out lol
xoxAmuto4everxox chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
got tht right saying tht Ikuto fainted just isnt manly enough its better 2 say he blacked out lol good thinkin :) bbbuuutttttt i wonder if fainted works with tadase he should learn 2 be more manly he did go home cryin wen amu said she was leavin and he didnt even go 2 her house unlike ikuto who went 2 her house like a man lol hahha AMUTO4EVER!
xoxAmuto4everxox chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
*sniffle sniffle* tht was the best and saddest fanfic goodbye i have read so far *sniffle it brought tears 2 my eyes its so sad (goes 2 corner and cries) AMUTO 4 EVER!
short attention chapter 12 . 7/10/2012
Um I just want to point out a tiny flew in the story. U said that amu hadn't chara-nari'd in years but in the 1st or 2nd chapter or something she chara-nari'd when she meet ikuto for the first time since she left. And on top of that, she was x amulet heart and now she's just plane amulet heart and...wait...nevermind! I just remembered that ran just combined her powers with amu's x-egg making skill that's right! (My brother say's it's crazy that I can remember things like this and yet I forget what I'm doing as I'm walking down the stairs to go do it...)
Sylvyeria chapter 13 . 7/30/2011
Loved the story. started reading at 11 and stayed up till 2 to finish it.

I liked it but i was sad that you killed Amu, not cool and not fair. Well I'm going to sleep it is frickin 2 in the morning and i need to get up before 9, so yeah.

I relly did like this story though.
Miss Fuhrer chapter 13 . 4/29/2011