Reviews for Someone Wake Me Up
Awesome story! I really liked the part where eliza froze bella during the I do's. Hilarious! Thankyou so much for sharing.
vampirelady13 chapter 16 . 10/27/2016
I was enjoying this story intill Bella made this stupid decision. Now they have to stay with the Volterrie wow what a way to put them both in danger. I dont know if i will continue.
jjk chapter 17 . 10/26/2016
Did she really think she was gonna just walk away? Is she that fucking stupid?
jk chapter 16 . 10/26/2016
Seriously? Bella passes out...in a room full of vampires? His fucking embarrassing!did she fart in her sleep too? She's all oh everything OK now that my angels here,passes out and let's out the biggest fart ever heard! Just cause Edwards there...the man that DOESNT want her everything's OK?
Could you make her any more fuckinf pathetic? Seriously!
jk chapter 14 . 10/26/2016
So Bella being the pathetic,desperate cunt she is...goes to volturii and basically NARKS on the Cullen's! She knew damn well that humans aren't allowed to know of vampires ...could she be any fucking dumber?
jk chapter 11 . 10/26/2016
Edward thought the whorenhad a angel face? Gross
jk chapter 8 . 10/26/2016
Why is Bella even bothering hunting down a guy that doesn't want her? Desperate much?
Who chases a guy that just fucked and chucked you? Fuck that
Reign chapter 4 . 5/25/2016
"Dhampires" very interesting! Had me wanting to google for more info! Your writing style is a pleasure to read, your storyline is linear, with a great flow, and I can't wait to read the next chapters!
Reign chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
Enjoyable read, very well written!
corteznutterz1 chapter 13 . 1/23/2016
great chapter!
not used anymore sorry chapter 34 . 11/8/2015
Awe!:)
That. Was. Effing. Beautiful!:)
I love it so so much!:)
The English was very nice.:)
Best,
not used anymore sorry chapter 32 . 11/7/2015
Awe!:)
Cute; yay!:)
not used anymore sorry chapter 31 . 11/7/2015
Ooh! Bella turning? So half of BD in 3 chapters? Wow!;)
not used anymore sorry chapter 30 . 11/7/2015